Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

WHAT EVERYONE IS IGNORING ABOUT TRUMP - His Mysterious Connections to UFO Technology!

Ukshep    25,406

Not sure about the validity of some of the names mentioned in this video so if you know more do speak up.

Redlistvet    906

Did anyone else catch Obamas response " we havent made direct contact yet" and "they wont let us"  Very interesting choice of words.

periclymenoides    1,488

Good Video

I still feel like we're on a good track, certainly better than the Clinton/Bush one.  

Too bad there is so much resistance from assholes who hate humanity and love profits.

I think it is to save face.  Pride.   Maybe a fear of incarceration too.  Maybe they think they can still win.  I hope that's not the case.   

Williams    505

Clifford Stone's testimony:

Saw it yesterday. He emphasises that we desperately need to be growing spiritually, in order to go forward.

Erudite One    652
19 minutes ago, Williams said:

Saw it yesterday. He emphasises that we desperately need to be growing spiritually, in order to go forward.

Good video but I would directly agree that there is a LOT of personal/spiritual growth needed for humanity before benevolent extraterrestrials associate with us openly.

If you were out there, looking down at the average street upon humanities daily actions, would you want to beam down and say, "Ello!!!"

Well, I know I wouldn't. Simply too dangerous.

On that note -- check this out :D

The audience is giggling, "Ho ho ho, ha ha ha"
But... does it look like he is joking? ;)

Erudite One    652
2 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Did anyone else catch Obamas response " we havent made direct contact yet" and "they wont let us"  Very interesting choice of words.

Direct Contact. Yes a lot of us remember that. Very interesting choice of words indeed.

What about indirect contact?   :D

Moosupian    70

Trump, and everyone potentially, uses their quantum transceiver called a brain to peer into not just the past, more so than most. The human brain is not a storage well. It is a quantum transceiver into, and with, the actual space-time slots of existence. Some know how to interpret and utilize this better than others.

Ukshep    25,406
4 hours ago, Erudite One said:

Good video but I would directly agree that there is a LOT of personal/spiritual growth needed for humanity before benevolent extraterrestrials associate with us openly.

Not enough people capable of that kind of thinking these days! So not likely is it!

Cmonsense101    416
7 hours ago, Erudite One said:

If you were out there, looking down at the average street upon humanities daily actions, would you want to beam down and say, "Ello!!!"

Well, I know I wouldn't. Simply too dangerous.

On that note -- check this out :D

The audience is giggling, "Ho ho ho, ha ha ha"
But... does it look like he is joking? ;)

Benevolent extraterrestrials, what bullshit? Those are bunch of shit eating demons following the devils plan to make mankind fall from grace. Alien invasion is probably on the menu to fool the masses. But that does not make aliens a master in anything. Human beings are the best creation in the entire universe according to my religion. People who believe otherwise, I have to say to them, "congratulation, your brainwashing sponsored by the elites is complete. You can now put a tag around your neck and practice jumping like a sheeple".

Eh...it's a big Damn universe or small one if you go the argartha route the whole my gig is better than your God bullshit is archaic at best all you are saying is " my chosen reality tunnel contains all information necessary and nee not ever be updated or changed " mostly that is a fallacy tey are my demons that is an interpretation based on the capability of people who at he to.e had the knowledge and mental maturity of toddlers at best a f**king flashlight would be a flaming sword for shits sake the bible is based off the book of life which is far older Sumerian you are going to have to come to grips that our species was engineered if you have the patience I recommend this it's two hours long but disproves all that archaic demon crap. Sorry I've learned far too much science and technology history etc to throw it to the wind and be magically convinced that some great granddaddy In the clouds did it all including have physically died and been to what you would call " heaven " you ever died? I doubt it. Open your mind prepare your spirit everything you " know " is a fabrication of wealthy priests and kings for purpose of control nothing more

Erudite One    652
4 hours ago, Cmonsense101 said:

Benevolent extraterrestrials, what bullshit? Those are bunch of shit eating demons following the devils plan to make mankind fall from grace. Alien invasion is probably on the menu to fool the masses. But that does not make aliens a master in anything. Human beings are the best creation in the entire universe according to my religion. People who believe otherwise, I have to say to them, "congratulation, your brainwashing sponsored by the elites is complete. You can now put a tag around your neck and practice jumping like a sheeple".

11 hours ago, Erudite One said:

there is a LOT of personal/spiritual growth needed for humanity

Point made  :happy:

Tarmalen    1,320
7 hours ago, Cmonsense101 said:

You have it backwords. (purposely done)

Devils and demons are more a construct of human imagination. 

Aliens and the like are a part of our history since before the flood. They exhibit every aspect of human possibilities. Heroes, villains, kindness, cruelty, love, compassion. In fact how we govern ourselves can be found in the stories of the "gods".

Not all aliens are good...correct. Not all aliens are bad...also correct.

Perfect creation? You are lying to yourself. Look around you. Sickness...disease, death,..suffering....

Perfect creations don't have those.