Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

China's space station is falling back to Earth

Recommended Posts

It's coming closer. I strongly believe this will be the completion of the hopi prophecy. I have been awaiting it. Right in the time period of ultimate chaos. Few more months to raise tension. Then the visible light. Lines up all to well for major apocalyptic narratives!

The Chinese space agency's Tiangong 1 space laboratory will hit the ground within the next few months.

Launched back in 2011, Tiangong 1 - or 'Heavenly Place' - was part of China's efforts to assert itself as a major player in the space industry and to create a manned orbital laboratory for scientific research.

Last year however, following months of speculation over peculiarities observed in Tiangong 1's orbit, China's CNSA space agency revealed that it had lost control of the station and that it would be plummetting back to Earth, sparking fears over the risk of falling debris.

Most recently, it has emerged that the station's descent has accelerated and that there is a high chance that it will crash-land either before the end of this year or at the beginning of the next.

While it is next to impossible to predict exactly where it will come down, the chances of it striking a populated area are extremely remote and it is a lot more likely to fall in to the ocean.

Most of the debris will have also burnt up in the atmosphere long before it reaches the ground.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/tiangong-1-chinese-space-station-falling-to-earth-china-cnsa-nasa-when-date-a7999526.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reminder. I remember them losing control, but I guess it all got flushed out to make room for other world events.

Is it just me? That phrase I've been hearing lately: Not gonna be a Christmas this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be expected just like everything else that is made in China... It's crap ;)

As far as the hopi prophecy you speak of - Only time will tell I suppose

Good day to you kind Sir

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Is it just me? That phrase I've been hearing lately: Not gonna be a Christmas this year.

It's not just you. It's been creeping up. I've also spoken of it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

It's not just you. It's been creeping up. I've also spoken of it too.

It's the damned Internet. And all this time, we've been suspecting something coming from the sky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

It's the damned Internet. And all this time, we've been suspecting something coming from the sky.

All written records starting with the Sumerians clear up to the Bible ALL talk about ONE major thing and that it is from the space, heavens, stars, whatever you wish to call out space and they all talk  pretty much the same history of the world when taken in context. so it is very understandable to have feelings about this! The race has been on for a very long time as the which issue will strike us first, nuke war, pole shift, or 12th planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

All written records starting with the Sumerians clear up to the Bible ALL talk about ONE major thing and that it is from the space, heavens, stars, whatever you wish to call out space and they all talk  pretty much the same history of the world when taken in context. so it is very understandable to have feelings about this! The race has been on for a very long time as the which issue will strike us first, nuke war, pole shift, or 12th planet.

Spin the wheel or throw the dart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Spin the wheel or throw the dart.

YUP!! LOL

just live like you wish, and know that when the time comes your aware of it!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apache54 said:

YUP!! LOL

just live like you wish, and know that when the time comes your aware of it!! LOL

I wanna go in my sleep like Grandpa did. Not screaming hysterically like the passengers in his car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I wanna go in my sleep like Grandpa did. Not screaming hysterically like the passengers in his car.

LOL,

I agree, but I would prefer in my OWN bed at MY home and no-one poking or prodding me with this and that!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×