Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

NEW PHOTOS of Vegas Security Guard Jesus Campos Surface As He Remains Missing PHOTOSHOPPED?

Now new photos of Jesus Campos surfaced this week.
Jesus Campos was given an award this week for responding to the 32nd floor suite of Stephen Paddock who fired over 200 shots at the security guard.
Campos was shot in the leg but was able to call in the location of the shooter.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/new-photos-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-surface-remains-missing/

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Houston, I think we might have a problem!

https://twitter.com/pearseshaun/status/919041027515695104

Hahahahahahahaha busted. Also I keep hearing diff numbers of the dead. Some places say 59 and others 58. I literally just heard two news reports back to back on vegas on the radio. The first one said 59 and the second just now said 58. Wtf? 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Last i heard is they are covering a scar on the head. Plus they are covering a certain identifying badge on his belt.

Ive seen pictures, like these old school patriotic badges that identify retired cops, ect. 

Spectulation at this piont. but its blatant obvious like obamas birth certificate. 

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Last i heard is they are covering a scar on the head. Plus they are covering a certain identifying badge on his belt.

Ive seen pictures, like these old school patriotic badges that identify retired cops, ect. 

Spectulation at this piont. but its blatant obvious like obamas birth certificate. 

Photoshopped on the 9th and Award given on the 10th? I don't think there is much to speculate about on this one. 

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I read this too. Problem is the Twitter account didn't verify the award date. He assumes the date is correct from the website. Why does this matter? It matter because the person who maintains the website probably entered the wrong date. For the Photoshop, it does look weird in these photos. I'm not a Photoshop expert so I have no merit there. Tho that I have used Photoshop to adjust expose levels and color.

The question I have and should others is, why isn't he smiling in any of the photos? His face just looks like "leave me the fk alone".

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Photoshopped on the 9th and Award given on the 10th? I don't think there is much to speculate about on this one. 

Haha - None of it ever makes any sense doesit? You saw the four plus photo shops though right?

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Haha - None of it ever does. You saw the four plus photo shops though right?

He has no ears in the pic where he's sitting around the table. lol 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

He has no ears in the pic where he's sitting around the table. lol 

haha - you are right! I just noticed that - everyone expert photo shopper in the world has to be watching this shit unfolding before our eyes and reporting to us. 

I'm sure they would figure out alot of stuff in pics that are shopped, ie not right.

12 minutes ago, King Candy said:

I read this too. Problem is the Twitter account didn't verify the award date. He assumes the date is correct from the website. Why does this matter? It matter because the person who maintains the website probably entered the wrong date. For the Photoshop, it does look weird in these photos. I'm not a Photoshop expert so I have no merit there. Tho that I have used Photoshop to adjust expose levels and color.

The question I have and should others is, why isn't he smiling in any of the photos? His face just looks like "leave me the fk alone".

It says the 10th right on the website of the people giving the award to Campos. Are you seriously going to try and pass this mess off as a typo?