Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DRUMZ

Magic mushrooms may 'reset' the brains of depressed patients

Patients taking psilocybin to treat depression show reduced symptoms weeks after treatment following a 'reset' of their brain activity.

The findings come from a study in which researchers from Imperial College London used psilocybin - the psychoactive compound that occurs naturally in magic mushrooms - to treat a small number of patients with depression in whom conventional treatment had failed.

In a paper, published today in the journal Scientific Reports, the researchers describe patient-reported benefits lasting up to five weeks after treatment, and believe the psychedelic compound may effectively reset the activity of key brain circuits known to play a role in depression.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-10-magic-mushrooms-reset-brains-depressed.html

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::beerl::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

22 minutes ago, God Man said:

Well the Big Pharma companies don't like competition.  SSRI's sales could take a hit.

Tis true that the ziofuqs will wipe out anything/one that gets in between them and a shekel...

But what is SSRI,s?

Thanks in advance!

Leary discovered all this carp in the 60s and his w work was suppressed by the MSM and MSS

Just look into his success rate if reforming violent offenders like murderers and rapists that never even got a parking ticket after psilocybin was used here's the thing though it's not six months it's PERMANENT you can literally rewire your neural circuits good or bad it's all in your head we have a symbiotic relationship with a mushroom it's been there since the dawn of time.

so do elephants who before they travel ingest psychedelic mushrooms as a herd then travel to watering holes by memory that is literally passed down via RNA Subscription I'll put it in this context DNA is to blueprint as RNA is to  encyclopedia gallactica.

Just now, DRUMZ said:

Cool. listened for a bit and bookmarked for later. (have to go to bed soon)

Thanks, Seems like a good site for my continuing ...um... research.

Yes they cover all kinds of stuff. Enjoy.

32 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Leary discovered all this carp in the 60s and his w work was suppressed by the MSM and MSS

Just look into his success rate if reforming violent offenders like murderers and rapists that never even got a parking ticket after psilocybin was used here's the thing though it's not six months it's PERMANENT you can literally rewire your neural circuits good or bad it's all in your head we have a symbiotic relationship with a mushroom it's been there since the dawn of time.

so do elephants who before they travel ingest psychedelic mushrooms as a herd then travel to watering holes by memory that is literally passed down via RNA Subscription I'll put it in this context DNA is to blueprint as RNA is to  encyclopedia gallactica.

I know of much of what you state.

But never heard of the elephant thing. Cool as anything in my book!

Thanks Brother!

1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

Tis true that the ziofuqs will wipe out anything/one that gets in between them and a shekel...

But what is SSRI,s?

Thanks in advance!

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor

Keeps serotonin in the brain longer.

No bueno

44 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

That's the best thing you have said.

6 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor

Keeps serotonin in the brain longer.

No bueno

But, but.. if it is no good, why do they sell it and who would buy it?

Oh wait..... I think I know.

Has something to do with ziofuqs, shekels and stupid sheep..... or am I wrong? 

2 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

But, but.. if it is no good, why do they sell it and who would buy it?

Oh wait..... I think I know.

Has something to do with ziofuqs, shekels and stupid sheep..... or am I wrong? 

I was going to write more on this but no.

All quack pills kill you faster.

Penicillin saved but now more will die.

Ratio is always in the negative overall.