Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Earthquake rocks N. California, as burning wildfires kill at least 34

An earthquake has hit Northern California, where wildfires continue to affect the region, bringing the death toll to at least 34. An estimated 5,700 structures have also succumbed to the fast-moving flames.

On Friday afternoon, a 4.0 magnitude earthquake struck California’s Mendocino County, north of Napa County, according to the US Geological Survey.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/406657-earthquake-wildfires-northern-california/

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

An earthquake has hit Northern California, where wildfires continue to affect the region, bringing the death toll to at least 34. An estimated 5,700 structures have also succumbed to the fast-moving flames.

On Friday afternoon, a 4.0 magnitude earthquake struck California’s Mendocino County, north of Napa County, according to the US Geological Survey.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/406657-earthquake-wildfires-northern-california/

Isn't Napa County (Napa Valley) where they grow all the wine. I guess I should have said, "where they grow the grapes for their wine production."

If you remember, the travel booking agents were warning the very rich and wealthy people (celebrities) there in LA I believe that they should leave because a 9.0 quake was coming. The elites were warning them, but were told not to warn the common people.  @Cinnamon , you may have even been the one who posted that thread originally. This was about 3 weeks ago.

M4.0 in California is pretty much nothing for Californians.   Lights hanging down might be swaying if anything.

8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Isn't Napa County (Napa Valley) where they grow all the wine. I guess I should have said, "where they grow the grapes for their wine production."

If you remember, the travel booking agents were warning the very rich and wealthy people (celebrities) there in LA I believe that they should leave because a 9.0 quake was coming. The elites were warning them, but were told not to warn the common people.  @Cinnamon , you may have even been the one who posted that thread originally. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I remember 

the Madrid or San An 

not sure who’s getting hit first 

Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah

all gentile cities led astray by (((them)))

Hollywood - etymology = holy stick - i.e. wand