Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Groove

Hillary Clinton 'in talks' to become a professor at Columbia University

Groove    2,344

Who the hell wants their kid to be taught by this ****. Just use your imagination on the stars there. 

From the article 

Sources speaking with the New York Daily News said the school is considering multiple options with her. These include giving her the role of 'University Professor' and housing her archives there.

The former Secretary of State could teach in one school - such as Columbia Law School or the School of International and Public Affairs - or across many different schools.

'No decisions have been made, but there are talks,' one source told the New York Daily News.

Columbia University declined to comment on the matter.

The former First Lady and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate would join her daughter, Chelsea, at the Ivy League school.

Chelsea has served as an adjunct professor in the Mailman School of Public Health since 2012. The former First Daughter and Clinton Foundation board member received an undergraduate degree from Stanford, master's degrees from Oxford and Columbia and a doctorate from Oxford.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4977648/amp/Hillary-Clinton-eyes-professorship-Columbia-University.html

at least she may be getting away from politics. Lmao. Not really just forcing her opinion on our college kids. 

Groove    2,344
7 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Geeze can imagine having to sit in class for an hour and listen to her?

:scary:

Think I'd rather shoot my self in the foot. 

Groove    2,344
5 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Ears

Well I still got To hear, even tho years of DJing has killed my hearing a bit, and I don't want to mess my face up, that's my bread and butter lol. 

VonLud    926
1 minute ago, Groove said:

Well I still got To hear, even tho years of DJing has killed my hearing a bit, and I don't want to mess my face up, that's my bread and butter lol. 

Gonna derail for a sec.

Do you have a badass system at your house? I used to jam all the time but the cops would come a lot of times.

Groove    2,344
1 minute ago, VonLud said:

Gonna derail for a sec.

Do you have a badass system at your house? I used to jam all the time but the cops would come a lot of times.

No worries on the derail. And no I don't I wish I did tho. But I have a trailer full of QSC K12 speakers and a pair of 15" QSC subs. Expensive, loud and well worth the price. I've had these over 10 years and they have been theu hell and they still look and work like new. Heck one of my 11s took a nose dive off of the top of a Mardi Gras float a few years ago and only got a scratch. 

VonLud    926

Oh crap, I was gonna say wait until Hillary and Chelsea tag team, but then I re-read your op. That is the plan!!!

She is so awful I just don't get it.

I am taking care of my dad right now, but i'm gonna move back out to my land and maybe dig one of those subterranean houses and then I won't ever know about Hillary but I will crank massive dBs and pressures. Girls clothes will fly off

Dr. Evil    2,553

Hillary Clinton 'in talks' to become a professor at Columbia University

She'd be good if they have a Chair in Psychopathy Studies and Practice.

She's a world leader in those.

You'd think Columbia's students and faculty might get offended when she starts talking about the Spirit Cooking, Satanism and child sacrifice aspects of her road to glory, but maybe these days that's not so shocking, all the progressives do it, nothing to be afraid of.

1 hour ago, Groove said:

That's the reason my father invented the spheres they reduced ear fatigue by 86% over conventional box speakers which are shit growing up I helped him set up concerts , demolition Derbyshire state fairs Hel's he even did sound for winter Olympics in 80s NASA still has hem on tarmac and LAX  still uses them you have heard noting until you have heard two 9 foot tall parabolic reflectors with three 24" drivers  mounted in spherical enclosures and what's called a q12 for bass which is two 36" wide subs sandwiched face together in synchronization in a sphere box speakers are shit period and kill your ears.