Symon

the wild fires confuse me a bit

The beginning of this video confuses me. Growing up in the midwest, I've never lived thru a wildfire. But, the fact that old trees and tall evergreen trees were not burned but all the houses and whatnot  were, I cannot understand. And there was one place, which may have been a golf course, via drone footage,  that was untouched. So confused. Totally with whomever suggested accelerates in the chemtrails.

Our fires are fast and hot.  The trees are designed to take a quick moving fire with little damage.

Three inch bark insulates the tree's core from the heat of the fire.

The needles burn but rarely catch fully on fire with these fast moving fires.

Only the slow movers tend to burn the trees.

Did you know some of these trees depend on fire?

Some pine cones need to be burned for the seedlings to propagate..

• Like 2

I agree with both of the above posts -- thing is....

With a lot of the trees totally untouched -- I understand their anatomy just like Just an Ogre Guy does... but
My gut also tells me this fire has something to do with those smart meters...

Just a thought. Nothing is as it seems. This fire is really, really bad. I am just naturally suspicious.

Edited by Erudite One

Watch 3:55s to 3:56s and you will see 'the animal' in action, the twisting vortex of flames like a EF0 fire-nado like an EF0 tornado but of fire and flame.  Run it at half speed and quarter speed from normal.  It is this sort of flames that can take a wood frame house and burn it into powder, completely consuming all the wood.

Realize that in these firely parts of this video many of the frames show fire-fighters trying to put out the fire, in this case a lost cause.

Unless one has been a fire-man one at least on occasion one will not fully connect with what you are seeing here in these scenes.  If we spent as much money for fire-fighting as we did for National 'Defense" (instead of National Offense) the last 16 years a great part of the USA that has been burned in the past 16 years would have not even burned.

I wonder how effective a Rifle and Pistol  is against fighting a raging inferno. 

Edited by askakido

7 hours ago, Just an Ogre Guy said:

Our fires are fast and hot.  The trees are designed to take a quick moving fire with little damage.

A guy had several pine trees on his property and the dumbass decided it would be "so much quicker" to light the needles/cones on fire rather than rake around the trees. He knew a bunch of us were nearby and came running for help.

My point is that what I was seeing was the fire running up inside the bark.

@Symon Thanks for posting that vid! I blinked and suddenly, I was in Ghana. Awesome compilation of current geological events around the world!

But now I'm going to be obsessed with volcanos and earthquakes. My mind's eye just saw TEOTWAWKI...tied it all in with Yellowstone. Pffft...a NK EMP will be a walk in the park!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Just an Ogre Guy said:

Thank you for that insight. I love learning new stuff!

Just now, Symon said:

Thank you for that insight. I love learning new stuff!

Pfft...between both of you, my brain is officially in overdrive this morning. Congratulations, or an :slap: are in order!

So a ponderable: 

I know there's a couple of us here that remember back when Smokey the Bear yada yada "forest fires". And now...

2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Pfft...between both of you, my brain is officially in overdrive this morning. Congratulations, or an :slap: are in order!

So a ponderable: 

I know there's a couple of us here that remember back when Smokey the Bear yada yada "forest fires". And now...

"Only YOU can prevent forest fires."

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BunBun said:

This nation needs to repent before the Lord for taking Him out of the schools and aborting those children.

Too late...Earthquakes, volcanos, and a red sun. Not to mention the red river over in Ghana. Saw it all earlier this morning.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.