Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

‘We lost count at 40’ – Dozens of waterspouts seen off San Juan Islands, Washington << This Is An Omen

marlowe    1,748

‘We lost count at 40’ – Dozens of waterspouts seen off San Juan Islands, Washington

Note: a few months ago there were waterspouts off the Florida coast over a period of several weeks....

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO FLORIDA ..........:cry1:

I suspect a big tsunami is coming to Washington when the Juan de Fuca plate breaks ..

snip=

“Overall there were probably 100 of them that tried to make the ground but didn’t,” he said.

He said the show went on for at least an hour and a half.

“I’ve never seen anything like that before, and I fished in Alaska for 21 years and I’ve fished in Florida for a while,” he said. “It’s pretty wild.”

snip-

http://notinthenews.uk/sign-of-the-times/we-lost-count-at-40-dozens-of-waterspouts-seen-off-san-juan-islands-washington/

marlowe    1,748

California Tsunami & Mega Quake Dreams And Visions

" I live in Portland, Oregon. Anyway, while I was fasting God gave me a revelation that shook me in my boots. I was in my room praying and I could faintly hear God's voice but I could only make out him saying "Let my people heed this warning. After Japan goes... a tsunami will hit the sin coast. Watch out for the San Andreas slipping and the Long Valley Caldera".
I was so shocked I could only sit in silence thinking of what he had said to me. I began to write this all down and started to do some research. If God said to me "After Japan goes" I figured this means that Japan would slide into the Pacific Ocean.....
Also, God stating "a tsunami will hit the sin coast" infers to California in its sinfulness and all those near that state which refuse to follow God and continue to rebel. The tsunami will hit California and take out many wealthy homes in Malibu and Baja. During this time, there will be a two to three week release period in which people will try to rebuild. After this, a 9.7 earthquake or so will occur alone the entire San Andreas fault line (which runs or over 700 miles up the Californian Coast). This earthquake will trigger the eruption of the Long Valley super volcano which could be like a mini Yellowstone Eruption."

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/4894940/1/

God Man    1,186

I live on an island in the San Juans and this is the first I heard of this.  I know where Birch Bay is and I recognize the area these pics where taken.  Weather has been strange here the last few years. I hope we don't get a 9.7 but if we do I could survive no problem.

Dr. Evil    2,557
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

If God said to me "After Japan goes" I figured this means that Japan would slide into the Pacific Ocean.....

I wonder if it means Kim's going to hit it with a nuke.

marlowe    1,748
5 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

I wonder if it means Kim's going to hit it with a nuke.

I have recently thought this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  might happen...A NK sub might set off a nuke

on a fault off the coast of Japan.....

Dr. Evil    2,557
6 hours ago, marlowe said:

I have recently thought this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  might happen...A NK sub might set off a nuke

on a fault off the coast of Japan.....

It certainly worked in 2011. Except it was the Khazarians back then, not NK.

marlowe    1,748
3 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

It certainly worked in 2011. Except it was the Khazarians back then, not NK.

I agree.....Ditto for the 2010 Haiti quake....& the Christchurch ,NZ quakes were also engineered.........Engineered quakes are shallow & tend to happen near the top of the hour.....

Ukshep    25,442
14 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

A tornado yesterday in Oregon too.

:hiding:

Tornado's may be next up actually.... I pet goat II video shows. Houses burning. And then sharks... Makes me wonder as shark at the time was tied to sharknado...

Dr. Evil    2,557
Just now, marlowe said:

I agree.....Ditto for the 2010 Haiti quake....& the Christchurch ,NZ quakes were also engineered.........Engineered quakes are shallow & tend to happen near the top of the hour.....

Yes, ChCh was a HAARP/Super DARN - there's a station at the bottom of the South Island. Atmospheric heating was spotted in the lead up, sheeple contined bleating happily - to this day.