Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

18 states, DC file lawsuit against Trump over Obamacare insurer subsidies

A group of 18 attorneys general, including Eric Schneiderman of New York, sued President Trump after he decided to halt cost-sharing reduction payments for Obamacare insurers. (AP Photo/Mike Groll)

Attorneys general from eighteen states and the District of Columbia have teamed up for a lawsuit against President Trump's decision to discontinue payments to Obamacare insurers.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced Friday that New York, California, and Massachusetts would be spearheading an effort to pursue an injunction against the decision. The lawsuit, filed later in the day with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California shows that Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and the District of Columbia have joined the cause.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/18-states-dc-file-lawsuit-against-trump-over-obamacare-insurer-subsidies/article/2637512

I knew this was going to happen. More freaking lawsuits. Lawyers are having a party these days. Too bad the rest of us aren't! 

notgoingtorespond

We the people need to sue those lawyers for wanting to squander our tax dollars.

Im still trying to figure out when people are finally going to say ive had it and start DEMANDING changes. Me thinks never.

2 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

We the people need to sue those lawyers for wanting to squander our tax dollars.

Im still trying to figure out when people are finally going to say ive had it and start DEMANDING changes. Me thinks never.

I think so too. Enough is enough for me. 

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A group of 18 attorneys general, including Eric Schneiderman of New York, sued President Trump after he decided to halt cost-sharing reduction payments for Obamacare insurers. (AP Photo/Mike Groll)

Attorneys general from eighteen states and the District of Columbia have teamed up for a lawsuit against President Trump's decision to discontinue payments to Obamacare insurers.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced Friday that New York, California, and Massachusetts would be spearheading an effort to pursue an injunction against the decision. The lawsuit, filed later in the day with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California shows that Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and the District of Columbia have joined the cause.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/18-states-dc-file-lawsuit-against-trump-over-obamacare-insurer-subsidies/article/2637512

I knew this was going to happen. More freaking lawsuits. Lawyers are having a party these days. Too bad the rest of us aren't! 

We need to get rid of lawyers and the swamp. 

4 hours ago, therobots said:

Hahahaha. Screams from the SWAMP Monsters. 

Swamp:slap:

They screaming for their invisible drain ?

Imagine what they will do when the Federal Government can't get anymore credit and we are all sunk. Crybabies.