Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Congress warned North Korean EMP attack would kill '90% of all Americans'

So they're warning? Why the hell haven't they hardened the grid? Omg these people are pieces of useless shit! Too busy blowing money, stealing it and making sure their cronies are taken care of? To hell with the people who make their lives possible! Again, the CT community is miles ahead of their curve. The article names names at the link. 

Congress was warned Thursday that North Korea is capable of attacking the U.S. today with a nuclear EMP bomb that could indefinitely shut down the electric power grid and kill 90 percent of "all Americans" within a year.

At a House hearing, experts said that North Korea could easily employ the "doomsday scenario" to turn parts of the U.S. to ashes.

In calling on the Pentagon and President Trump to move quickly to protect the grid, the experts testified that an explosion of a high-altitude nuclear bomb delivered by a missile or satellite "could be to shut down the U.S. electric power grid for an indefinite period, leading to the death within a year of up to 90 percent of all Americans."

<snip>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/congress-warned-north-korean-emp-attack-would-kill-90-of-all-americans/article/2637349

The thing about nukes is if they are ever used again every country that has them would destroy that whole country.

They won't ever be used again imo. 

Seems to me the former employees are trying to justify having jobs. Maybe even get written into another ndaa like in 2001. It an offshoot from the Heritage Foundation think tank from the 70"s headed by people from Morgan Stanley and vice president Chaney as advisors.

4 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

They won't ever be used again imo. 

Ya ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones

None of the results from the emp commission are made public so we just have to take their word. 

Of course, the EMP Commission was not at liberty to disclose—and was careful not to disclose—classified data that could help terrorists or rogue states attack the American people. 

The EMP Commission sponsored tests on commercial equipment and evaluated the failure levels of equipment separately from the computation of the E1 and E3 HEMP fields for different weapons and scenarios. The EMP Commission could not openly publish the results of detailed HEMP calculations for specific weapon designs,

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/1656/1

It's debunking a rebuttal.

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

So they're warning? Why the hell haven't they hardened the grid?

Because there is no need. As in time. resources. meh. You don't repair what you know you are getting rid of right?

Just now, Ukshep said:

Because there is no need. As in time. resources. meh. You don't repair what you know you are getting rid of right?

I guess that is the underlying source of my pissedoffness because I know these bastards want to kill a bunch of people. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I guess that is the underlying source of my pissedoffness because I know these bastards want to kill a bunch of people. 

Yep. I know what you mean. Sadly I'm too numb to it to care. Seen them sacrifice how many people over the years for the plans.... I can't watch it any more. But still I go on!

EMP's are the public's and politicians newest weapon BoogyMan.  What ever the masses will fall for -- have to keep catapulting the fear factor.

Did you find the micro-EMP bomb under your bed tonight?  I found one in the toilet a few minutes ago :nodl:

13 minutes ago, askakido said:

EMP's are the public's and politicians newest weapon BoogyMan.  What ever the masses will fall for -- have to keep catapulting the fear factor.

Did you find the micro-EMP bomb under your bed tonight?  I found one in the toilet a few minutes ago :nodl:

I am only afraid of it because I think there are a lot of people who are getting desperate enough to use something like that and that right there could be the End Game.  Think about it, underground cities geared for probably years of survival, in luxury.  They exist.  

I always wondered what the end game might really look like, how to take everyone out and not damage the infrastructure. Because I believe they wont' need much infrastructure with only a few hundred million left alive(worldwide) and dependent upon the bunker dwellers when they come out. They'll have enough food and a water supply for those who are left. And they will once again become slaves to the same bloodlines. 

This is the Zombie Apocalypse.  And to think I thought DHS was just having a little fun with all that makeup.