garlic

Friday the 13th - Anything Bad Happen to You?

It's  Friday the 13th and all sorts of bad shit is supposed to happen on this unlucky day.  I've had a great day. Nothing bad happened in my world.

How's everyone else holding up?

Anything bad happen to you?

• Like 2

Just had to chase off some crazy lady with a light blue, turtleneck sweater. Oh, and she had this creepy kid with her that had a sack over his head with one eye slit cut.

Just now, Ron Swanson said:

Just had to chase off some crazy lady with a light blue, turtleneck sweater. Oh, and she had this creepy kid with her that had a sack over his head with one eye slit cut.

Hallowed party or crack people in your neighborhood?

Nah making a joke about the first two Friday the 13th movies... the mother wore that weird sweater in the first movie and Jason had a sack over his head in the second. This month I'm in full horror movie mode, but I only watch the classics. I don't like the  new crap they try to scare you with. 

• Like 1

Nothing bad. It was a great family day. Went to a park, had a picnic, skipped some rocks, climbed rocks. Bonus is was very overcast and got to stay outside for a while with No reactions! Whoop whoop!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CGK said:

It's  Friday the 13th and all sorts of bad shit is supposed to happen on this unlucky day.  I've had a great day. Nothing bad happened in my world.

I didn't even realize the date lol. I skipped it. 2am here on the 14th :)

36 minutes ago, CGK said:

Alright, Alright, Alright.

Nope - Smooth sailing so far. :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I was very careful today. Only 4 hrs and 15 min to go. lol Hope I make it. 

@Cinnamon

oh boy did i speak too soon. went out to walk the dog. neighbors shitty little Yorkie was wandering around in the street and decided to attack my 180 lb dog. my guy went after the little f**ker.  problem was i couldn't get my hand out of the leash to let him eat the b*st*rd.. i went down and got drug down the street.

long story short, police were here, ambulance, and now my left arm is in a cast. both knees, both elbows were torn up. right hand has a big gash and my left hand is broken.

Friday the 13 ended up being a very bad day for me

• Sad 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.