Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Oliver Stone Has Also Been Accused of Being a Creep

On Thursday, Director Oliver Stone defended Harvey Weinstein against mounting allegations of harassment and assault, telling the Hollywood Reporter that what he is “going through” is “not easy” either. Stone later dropped that position and recused himself from Guantanamo, a series he was working on with the company, as long as they were involved. Since then, two women have accused Stone himself of harassment and groping.

<snip>

https://jezebel.com/oliver-stone-has-also-been-accused-of-being-a-creep-1819449654

Hollyweird continues it's spiral into nothingness. 

So he grabbed a playmate bunnies boob 28 years ago at a party...

Arquette said they had a discussed a role that had very sexual material and she didn't get a part in a movie because she brought a dude to a movie premier. Tweeted the meeting was professional.

Really? So what....This just seems like a witch hunt.

1 minute ago, Carnivalpunk said:

So he grabbed a playmate bunnies boob 28 years ago at a party...

Arquette said they had a discussed a role that had very sexual material and she didn't get a part in a movie because she brought a dude to a movie premier. Tweeted the meeting was professional.

Really? So what....This just seems like a witch hunt.

I'm just surprised to see all these people coming out like they are. Price, another big shot with Amazon got axed, too. It's really strange watching this. It's like someone gave a signal or something. I don't know. 

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm just surprised to see all these people coming out like they are. Price, another big shot with Amazon got axed, too. It's really strange watching this. It's like someone gave a signal or something. I don't know. 

Rose McGowan and one of the spice girls said things recently too.

All have done nudes and sex scenes. The spice girl said they were just prostitutes.

The common theme I'm seeing repeated is the pu$$y grabbing comments....It's like a deflection from the pedos. They aren't the same thing but are being mixed together. 

All I'm saying. There be a lot of stones.... Jim Stone, Oliver Stone, Roger Stone..