Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Vegas Shooting: Metro says "No Conspiracy" Oct 13th (Bundy connection)

londonorchar    1,091

Unfortunately, the feds declared the incident to be "domestic terrorism" which gives them jurisdiction.  It would have been far better for the locals to handle/investigate!  The feds have jurisdiction and control the narrative - how convenient!

Dr. Evil    2,553

This guy is showing high stress in his voice. The FBI is forcing him to stick to the cover story, but it sticks in his craw because he seems like a man of real integrity. 

I wish Bombard was more aware of what's going on than she is, I'd love her body language take on this but she's a sheeple so she has no idea what the real story is.

Cinnamon    28,888
1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

This guy is showing high stress in his voice. The FBI is forcing him to stick to the cover story, but it sticks in his craw because he seems like a man of real integrity. 

I wish Bombard was more aware of what's going on than she is, I'd love her body language take on this but she's a sheeple so she has no idea what the real story is.

He is very stressed out. Even I can see that. I'm sure without undue pressure it would be stressful, but this seems like he can't detach. 

Dr. Evil    2,553
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He is very stressed out. Even I can see that. I'm sure without undue pressure it would be stressful, but this seems like he can't detach. 

No.  If you're a man of integrity and you're being required, not asked but forced, to cover up this outrageous seething cauldron of pure evil committed in the town you love, by weaving a huge pack of outright lies, tamper and suppress evidence, do things you've spent your whole career avoiding because doing so means corruption and dishonesty and goes against everything you've ever worked for. And all this is just to cover up some other agency's evil and incompetence, and this means that your own reputation will forever be tainted even if people never learn the whole truth of what happened, because that agency has made you stand front and centre and front their evil for them, not because they couldn't have found a way to do all this themselves and leave you out of it but simply because it looks better from a PR perspective, if you're being forced to do all of this against your will and not breath a word of it to your staff, who are now all looking at you sideways, as you see your reputation destroyed and you know the scum in the suit standing behind you will fly out when this is all over and get a big promotion and backslaps for a great job, while you retire in ignomony and have to spend the rest of your life watching as people in restaurants lean over and whisper to their partners: that's the guy, as they look at you. If you have to do all of that, I don't think I'd be very detached either..

Cinnamon    28,888
1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

No.  If you're a man of integrity and you're being required, not asked but forced, to cover up this outrageous seething cauldron of pure evil committed in the town you love, by weaving a huge pack of outright lies, tamper and suppress evidence, do things you've spent your whole career avoiding because doing so means corruption and dishonesty and goes against everything you've ever worked for. And all this is just to cover up some other agency's evil and incompetence, and this means that your own reputation will forever be tainted even if people never learn the whole truth of what happened, because that agency has made you stand front and centre and front their evil for them, not because they couldn't have found a way to do all this themselves and leave you out of it but simply because it looks better from a PR perspective, if you're being forced to do all of this against your will and not breath a word of it to your staff, who are now all looking at you sideways, as you see your reputation destroyed and you know the scum in the suit standing behind you will fly out when this is all over and get a big promotion and backslaps for a great job, while you retire in ignomony and have to spend the rest of your life watching as people in restaurants lean over and whisper to their partners: that's the guy, as they look at you. If you have to do all of that, I don't think I'd be very detached either..

Is he a man of integrity? I just found where he's connected to the Bundy case. 

Erudite One    652

Don't forget about more strange occult symbols emerging from this, it continues. I was going to make a thread about this but I think it serves to just post it here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4978254/Vegas-guard-disappears-moments-talking-press.html

He cancelled Thursday evening. Now. Work with me on this. The "alleged" shooter was "slaughtering" people, in the same direction you face when you pray to Mecca as a Muslim. Now. According to the scripture narrative, if Christ was buried on Friday & resurrected on Sunday -- then (apparently) what day then was he crucified? <easy answer> Thursday/Thursday Evening -- the same day Jesus Campos had to cancel his public national/international interview. (being "crucified" by the deep state/public slave masters/money changers?)

Apparently there is a gag order placed on Campos' family. This is getting interesting now.

There is obviously a lot of occult stuff surrounding this one. Will he rise again to tell the world the truth about this false flag on Sunday? Or will something else happen?

EDIT: another thing that just happened to cross my mind, that car in the driveway is a pretty sweet ride for someone on a security guard's salary.  ;)