Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Security Guard Vanishes Right Before Big TV Interviews

Ukshep    25,465

He was scheduled to give a highly anticipated interview thursday night but he vanished right before hand. They are not giving many details on the situation. They also do not make it seem like hes in any danger. At this point, he is KEY to solving this riddle!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

Phantom    512

He probably 'accidentally cut his head off whilst shaving' or committed suicide by 'shooting himself in the back, a dozen times'. 

Osgrot    274

Something obviously spooked him... I fear the chances of this individual resurfacing are slim to none... :(

DRUMZ    1,666
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

He probably 'accidentally cut his head off whilst shaving' or committed suicide by 'shooting himself in the back, a dozen times'. 

But of coarse!

I would be wondering what is wrong if it did not turn out as you say.

Cinnamon    28,944
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

either dead or paid off to stay hidden!!

Yeh that was a quick exit wasn't it? And there's no reason for witness protection since a lone gunman did it all. Right? 

londonorchar    1,093
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

either dead or paid off to stay hidden!!

I suspect that he and/or his handler knew that he wouldn't be able to stand up to the narrative that he was told to give!

apache54    6,064
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yeh that was a quick exit wasn't it? And there's no reason for witness protection since a lone gunman did it all. Right? 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

AGREED!!

If paid off will he live to spend it OR they just remove him later when it is all quiet!

apache54    6,064
2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

I suspect that he and/or his handler knew that he wouldn't be able to stand up to the narrative that he was told to give!

Good thought!