Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Uncle Thanky

Middle Eastern Refugees from Australia Who Need ‘Mental Health’ Treatment Being Resettled Across Five States

Uncle Thanky    2,206

Great! Just what we Do Not Need.
More Drain Bramage.
:gsbrnint:

"NEW YORK CITY, New York — Middle Eastern refugees who will need major mental health treatment are being resettled across five states in the United States, under an Obama-era immigration deal that President Trump has failed to shutter.

Former President Barack Obama signed the Australian-U.S. refugee deal during his last months in office — promising to take 1,250 Middle Eastern refugees off Australia’s hands.  

The refugees are being held in detention centers on Manus Island and Nauru Island and, despite Trump’s original statement calling the deal “a dumb deal,” the first group of roughly 50 of the mostly male, Middle Eastern refugees have already begun being resettled in the U.S., as Breitbart News reported.

The states who will be taking the refugees include Georgia, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, and Arizona, according to the Guardian. Under current federal law, states do not have to be notified before the federal government resettles foreign refugees in the region."

Source

Cinders77    417
1 hour ago, Uncle Thanky said:

the first group of roughly 50 of the mostly male, Middle Eastern refugees

How interesting these are MALE refugees needing major mental health "treatment". Also interesting is they don't mention the age of these mentally ill men other than one 28 year old.  I guess that's all we need to know.  

And why would we agree to take them?  We can't even take care of all the mentally ill in this country!  

In my city, there's a crisis for youth who need mental health services and there aren't enough doctors to help them or rooms in the psych ward to admit serious cases.  This was a huge headline in the local news. 

I wonder what type of "treatment" they will give these "refugees".  Guns and ammo perhaps?

spEKtre    226

I'm an Aussie and this deal is BS, we have a pretty good policy on illegals who arrive in boats but to pass on some human trash to you guys stinks. These are the same guys that self harmed and burnt down the facility a couple of times, they are by no means peaceful decent human beings who want a better life...they want hand outs and and an instant upgrade in life for giving nothing back.