Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Earthquake Hits Off Oregon Coast, Small Quake Strikes Kentucky, Yellowstone Update

marlowe    1,748

Dutchsinse is saying southern Cal could get a 6 mag quake in the next few days...

He is predicting a 6 mag off the coast that will be followed by a 6 mag on land...

You can go the 30:20 minute mark and watch for 2 minutes....He is saying it could happen, not will happen....But he has a very good hit rate.....I personally believe he is right.....I believe it WILL HAPPEN.

10/12/2017 -- Earthquake unrest building -- West Coast USA / California -- Large pacific earthquake  

Erudite One    652

When has this dahboo77 guy predicted a single thing truthfully?

I swear he must have high blood pressure problems.

I find him a little annoying. Does he actually LIVE close to this area -- like some of us?

Its always easy to ring the alarm bell. You do it too much people just become gun shy all together.

Uncle Thanky    2,206
2 hours ago, OneRonin said:

:Okay-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:when do we die

When it is your time the Creator will lead you to it.
Until then, Peace be your journey.

:smiley_flowers:

apache54    6,049
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

When it's our time duh!

That's why you use energizer powered time, so YOURS never runs OUT!! LOL:gsbrnint: like the old bunny ad!!

OneRonin    100
On 10/13/2017 at 11:26 PM, Uncle Thanky said:

When it is your time the Creator will lead you to it.
Until then, Peace be your journey.

:smiley_flowers:

kind words :smiley_flowers:

askakido    329
On 10/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, marlowe said:

Dutchsinse is saying southern Cal could get a 6 mag quake in the next few days...

He is predicting a 6 mag off the coast that will be followed by a 6 mag on land...

You can go the 30:20 minute mark and watch for 2 minutes....He is saying it could happen, not will happen....But he has a very good hit rate.....I personally believe he is right.....I believe it WILL HAPPEN.

10/12/2017 -- Earthquake unrest building -- West Coast USA / California -- Large pacific earthquake  

27:24s is an interesting site.. that is where the USA has repeatedly nuked itself.