Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

Flight 666 on Friday the 13th arrives in HEL for the very last time

All you superstitious Friday the 13th folks can breathe a small sigh of relief.

Flight 666, which departed on the 13th hour of Oct. 13 and headed straight for HEL (Helsinki, Finland, that is) has arrived safely and ahead of schedule.

http://www.ajc.com/news/national/flight-666-friday-the-13th-arrives-hel-for-the-very-last-time/ZEFOkX8iJHC6KjGsAD6eRM/?=4543

Groove    2,347

Lmao that's funny. 

No superstitions here, I was born on Friday the 13th at 3:13pm, was a premie and was in room 113, weighed 5lbs 13 ounces. Freaky. Everything had a 13 in it when I was born. 

2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Lmao that's funny. 

No superstitions here, I was born on Friday the 13th at 3:13pm, was a premie and was in room 113, weighed 5lbs 13 ounces. Freaky. Everything had a 13 in it when I was born. 

WICKEDLY COOL !!!!!

Cinnamon    28,918
33 minutes ago, Groove said:

Lmao that's funny. 

Eeps! Makes sign of the cross! :gsbrnint:

Groove    2,347
42 minutes ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

WICKEDLY COOL !!!!!

Thank ya. Yes it is. And if I'm not mistaken it was a full moon that day too. 

apache54    6,061
2 hours ago, Groove said:

Lmao that's funny. 

So I have to be the one to ask,  have you had a NORMAL life ? or anything come from all the 13'S in a positive OR negative manner?

phxsparks    1,597
3 hours ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

All you superstitious Friday the 13th folks can breathe a small sigh of relief.

Flight 666, which departed on the 13th hour of Oct. 13 and headed straight for HEL (Helsinki, Finland, that is) has arrived safely and ahead of schedule.

http://www.ajc.com/news/national/flight-666-friday-the-13th-arrives-hel-for-the-very-last-time/ZEFOkX8iJHC6KjGsAD6eRM/?=4543

30 years ago I was on a flight on Friday the 13th.  It was also Flight number 13.  I think it was American Airlines.  I was talking with another guy on the flight and we were hoping the plane would be assigned gate 13 in the terminal.  No luck on that one.

Obviously everything went ok, cuz here I am.

:peace:

apache54    6,061
28 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

30 years ago I was on a flight on Friday the 13th.  It was also Flight number 13.  I think it was American Airlines.  I was talking with another guy on the flight and we were hoping the plane would be assigned gate 13 in the terminal.  No luck on that one.

Obviously everything went ok, cuz here I am.

:peace:

A person I knew (now deceased) after his 3rd car wreck on friday the 13th refused to leave his home on that day, and all three were serious wrecks.   and those were the only wrecks he ever had!

Groove    2,347
2 hours ago, apache54 said:

So I have to be the one to ask,  have you had a NORMAL life ? or anything come from all the 13'S in a positive OR negative manner?

It's been quite a ride in my life. Both positive and negative. Today is a negative. Had to close at my main job last night and didn't get home till 1130, had to get back up at 3am to go back to work to open up then had to haul butt home shower and grab my dj equipment to do a wedding tonight and the reception doesn't start till 10pm and won't end till 2am. So I won't be home and in bed till at least 6am. Ugh. Loooooooooooooooong day.

but other than that I've had all kinds of weird things happen to me over the last 36 years, everything from close up UFO sightings as a kid to ghost in the house and my neighbors house to lapses in time to Mandela eff to really vivid and lucid dreams(some make me feel as if I've been abducted as a child/teen/and once in my early 20's) . Lol so yeah I can say it's been interesting. 

Edit. I'm also O neg. lol.