Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DRUMZ

How Did The Sun Do What It Did At Fatima?

We all know what happened a hundred years ago tomorrow, on October 13, 1917. What we don’t know is how it occurred.

We speak of course of the “great Fatima sun miracle,” which was witnessed by tens of thousands (probably 70,000), including skeptical and outright atheistic reporters, who watched not only as the sun danced in the sky but how the clothes of pilgrims who’d been doused all night (by an incredible storm) suddenly, like the dirt roads that had been turned into rivulets, were dry.

http://spiritdaily.org/blog/apparitions/how-did-the-sun-do-what-it-did

51 minutes ago, marlowe said:

The Overlords who engineered this planet did it........

Pretty cool vid.

Call me delusional and all, but I will stay in my "safe place" and believe that miracles can and do happen all the time.

:banana-with-kilt-smiley-emoticon:

3 minutes ago, Delysid said:

How did the sun do it?

Ergotamine poisoning? Psilocybin mushrooms? Mescaline? 

Imagine 70,000 people shroomin.

Sounds like some of the Grateful Dead shows that I attended!

:hairy::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::hairy:

Peace!

1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

Pretty cool vid.

Call me delusional and all, but I will stay in my "safe place" and believe that miracles can and do happen all the time.

:banana-with-kilt-smiley-emoticon:

WE call them miracles because we don't understand how they happened....

Modern science denies that miracles happen.....Because they refuse to

see the big picture that the ancients could see....

A much bigger miracle is the Mandela effect........But science is afraid to talk about it..

Even ordinary humans don't want  to think about it ....

9 minutes ago, marlowe said:

WE call them miracles because we don't understand how they happened....

A modern science denies that miracles happen.....Because they refuse to

see the big picture that the ancients could see....

A much bigger miracle is the Mandela effect........But science is afraid to talk about it..

Even ordinary humans don't want  to think about it ....

Trying to disprove the existence of true miracles with corporate logo's and hollyweird stuff is a little weak, no?

Saw too much personally and with first hand accounts of friends and family, I know.

It goes beyond mere "faith,"  it validates faith.

Not trying to convince anyone however.

I simply do not care if another brother or sister chooses not to believe in miracles.

I already know beyond a shadow of any doubt.

17 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Trying to disprove the existence of true miracles with corporate logo's and hollyweird stuff

Mandela effect is not a miracle - it's a manipulation.  I personally don't see a connection between the ME and miracles.  As for the Fatima "miracle" it wasn't the sun - that was also a manipulation.  How did it happen?  Theories abound.  When it can't be explained, some assume it's a miracle.  Be very careful going down that road, Drumz.

Jesus did not do these type of wacky miracles in the Bible.  His miracles did not leave people wondering,  "what happened?"  Everyone KNEW what happened.  Consider testing the spirits when seeing something you can't explain and remember Jesus is not the author of confusion. 

God Bless! :hug:

2 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

Mandela effect is not a miracle - it's a manipulation.  I personally don't see a connection between the ME and miracles.  As for the Fatima "miracle" it wasn't the sun - that was also a manipulation.  How did it happen?  Theories abound.  When it can't be explained, some assume it's a miracle.  Be very careful going down that road, Drumz.

Jesus did not do these type of wacky miracles in the Bible.  His miracles did not leave people wondering,  "what happened?"  Everyone KNEW what happened.  Consider testing the spirits when seeing something you can't explain and remember Jesus is not the author of confusion. 

But no one there was really confused.  They KNEW that they had witnessed a miracle.

May God Bless you as well!

6 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

They KNEW that they had witnessed a miracle.

I don't think they KNEW; they ASSUMED it was a miracle because it couldn't be explained at that time, which is exactly the end result the perpetrators wanted in order to complete their deception. 

We are to have faith in what Christ did for us on the cross but not in everything we see.  Our eyes can deceive us.  That's why we are to  test the spirits when we experience something we can't explain. This is the critical point.

Above is my opinion based on what I know from scripture but I'll leave it to everyone else how they discern the Fatima anomaly.

2 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

I don't think they KNEW; they ASSUMED it was a miracle because it couldn't be explained at that time, which is exactly the end result the perpetrators wanted in order to complete their deception. 

We are to have faith in what Christ did for us on the cross but not in everything we see.  Our eyes can deceive us.  That's why we are to  test the spirits when we experience something we can't explain. This is the critical point.

Above is my opinion based on what I know from scripture but I'll leave it to everyone else how they discern the Fatima anomaly.

Three little kids perpetrators in a grand deception?

OK

Everyone agrees that "something" happened.

What you won't see in the MSM is the "fruits."

There are many, many accounts of atheists going there  with the expressed purpose to mock the whole thing.

Many of them converted to Christianity after what they witnessed. 

Sound like the devils work to you?

1 hour ago, Cinders77 said:

OK...So changing the words of all the KJV bibles in America was not a miracle ?

You obviously have not researched the Mandela effect.....You have no idea what you are talking about,,,