Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

FBI Caught Aiding ISIS in 2015 Texas Terror Attack (Video)

Ukshep    25,376

The victim of the first ISIS-claimed terrorist attack on U.S. soil is now suing the FBI for encouraging, directing and aiding the suspects.

While questions remain as to whether the Federal Bureau of Investigation had prior knowledge of the Las Vegas shooting, the victim of another terrorist attack on United States soil is speaking out, and attempting to hold the FBI accountable for the suffering he endured.

In May 2015, two men opened fire outside of a provocative “Draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas. While the suspects were ultimately the only casualties, the attack is notable in that it became the first ISIS-claimed attack on American soil. It is also notable, because of the close proximity between an FBI agent and one of the suspects—both before and during the attack.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Evidence_Emerges_Showing_FBI_Was_Behind_2015_ISIS_Terror_Attack_in_Texas/61243/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Groove    2,344

Speaking of FBI arms deals. I just found this video. 

and I know some of us said this very same thing just days after the shooting.... FBI arms deal to Isis gone bad  

OneRonin    100
Just now, Groove said:

Speaking of FBI arms deals. I just found this video. 

and I know some of us said this very same thing just days after the shooting.... FBI arms deal to Isis gone bad  

:oh-god-why-troll-smiley-emoticon:

Groove    2,344
8 minutes ago, OneRonin said:

:oh-god-why-troll-smiley-emoticon:

Yep. I didn't want to go off topic but I know a few of us mentioned the possibility last week.