Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

NFL Players Threaten to Quit if League Makes Them Stand for Anthem

Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews has stated that if a new rule requiring professional football players to stand during the national anthem is instituted, he will quit the NFL. Matthews made the announcement in a tweet, though quickly deleted the message. However, a screenshot was captured before the post was removed.

http://tribunist.com/sports/nfl-player-threatens-to-quit-if-league-makes-them-stand-for-anthem/?utm_source=SR

I say quit. Make our dreams come true!

Just now, Hung Likable said:

This is kind of like McDonalds threatening to not make you one of their crappy burgers if you don't let them spit in it.

Hahaha.

We are of the opinion! Bring it! Followed by manic laughter from us :D

Then QUIT, as trump said "Get those sons a bitches off the field, you're fired!"

If you can't respect our flag and the people who have fallen and died for it in all of the wars, then you don't deserve to play for any team!  UN-American and disrespectful to your country.

In this world a flag that is flown up side down means in despair and America is in despair !

There for if you see the now known corporate American flag flown up side down it is just a symbol of a government out of control and America's government is out of control ! it works outside of the Constitution and Bill of Rights and it does not serve the American people it serves corporations . And you know that's true .

So way is everyone so upset at sports players bending a knee ? It to is just a symbol of our nation in despair .

I am not a ball player or even a sports fan but I to would bend my knee to the national anthem nor will I ever say the pledge of allegiance to a corporate flag ; America is no longer a republic ! the American dream to achieve it now days will prove to be a burdensome challenge  !!!

If you think that we are a republic just question the American flag with the gold banner and see what happens ..

As for those that died in the wars my hart goes out to them and their loved ones .

The truth behind their demise is really another part of history hidden from view . Research Albert Pike The 3 World Wars ; this will get one started . 

The millionaires have no other choice than to follow whatever rules there are if they want to play. Or maybe they have enough to retire. 

The fact that tax payer dollars are involved in their ability to glean millions of dollars off a sport is ridiculous to me. So quit, I don't care what they do anymore, they're cluttering up my news searches at this point. 

Not much of a threat is it?:laughtoomuch:

A nation rejoices as these spoiled man-babies, and their treacherous cultural Marxist nonsense, disappear into the ether! :cheer:

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews has stated that if a new rule requiring professional football players to stand during the national anthem is instituted, he will quit the NFL. Matthews made the announcement in a tweet, though quickly deleted the message. However, a screenshot was captured before the post was removed.

http://tribunist.com/sports/nfl-player-threatens-to-quit-if-league-makes-them-stand-for-anthem/?utm_source=SR

I say quit. Make our dreams come true!

Awe so sowwy so sad. Every one of those players that have kneeled make millions a year and most of us real Americans barely make it paycheck to paycheck. Screw the NFL and it's players.