Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

LIVE: President Trump Announces He Will Decertify Iran Nuclear Deal | War with Iran Declared? (Merged)

Ukshep    25,442

Awaiting trump now!

President Trump today will announce he's decertifying the Iran nuclear deal. The President will say the deal is not in the United States' national secuirty interests, and will call on Congress to add additional conditions to the deal. We have LIVE COVERAGE of the President's announcement of his important decision on the Iran nuclear deal.

Ukshep    25,442

Full anti-iran speech. Saying they are a regime. Vows to stop iran at all costs...

War ladies and gents!

Ukshep    25,442
Just now, OdinsEye said:

eh, it might be the nuke mecca timeline... this might not be good...

This sounds like some serious shit! I said the next move they would make in a video I made this morning would be the real deal big one... This does not bode well...

YaKnow2.0    955
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Full anti-iran speech. Saying they are a regime. Vows to stop iran at all costs...

War ladies and gents!

this is so dumb..we are going to war on 5 fronts!!!WW3 WILL BE EPIC!!!

OdinsEye    282

ah this might be a distraction, 

watch the video he starts by saying "as president of the united states" watch his hands....

we aren't free

ill continue to look for other signs i can gather 

Ukshep    25,442
3 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

this is so dumb..we are going to war on 5 fronts!!!WW3 WILL BE EPIC!!!

He's made clear whom war will be with,  USA vs IRAN, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA and he is reaching into pakistan... There are more fronts too.

Ukshep    25,442

Yeah I did not like a moment of that... The angle stunk of war! This pisses me the f**k off. I don't want the world to go where it is. This needs to stop!