Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Rothbard

The Shi**y Eminem Clone

Rothbard    2,581

This is just damn awful.  Was he replaced?  I don't know but this new guy stinks something horrible.

Ukshep    25,443

Maybe he has switched places with the other Eminem from the other timeline?

YidakiSun    63

Eminem = Emim  One of the fallen angels or reptilians...... Now, the so-called artist EMINEM is all about hate, destruction of the divine, and chaos.......This was an IN YOUR FACE declaration of a reptilian presence, and no one noticed.

The Emim were genetic hybrids that ruled in the predeluvian era, pre-Atlantis and ruled over the 7th kingdom of Atlantis. They were huge, vicious, ate humans, and slaughtered at will.

The Emim are back. Their spokesman is leading YOUR children right into...

...hell.

For lack of a better word.

AnyWay. 

YaKnow2.0    955
47 minutes ago, YidakiSun said:

..... Now, the so-called artist EMINEM is all about hate, destruction of the divine, and chaos......

He has always been about hate!!

Zen Zilli    52
4 hours ago, Rothbard said:

This is just damn awful.  Was he replaced?  I don't know but this new guy stinks something horrible.

Yes he was - replaced that is. This is part of the deception outlined in the Wizard of Oz.  Click three times - three clicks of the camera shutter.

They'll have up to three different people playing a 'character' on the media stage. If they're mega famous, they're part of this deception.

They change the look using special effects make up and the wardrobe dept. Also part of WoZ movie. Notice how the new Eminen on the right is all pasty looking - that's latex.

And......because this is the way they roll.....both of these guys will also play high profile celebrity  'women'

If I was doing match ups LOL for starters,   for the one on the left I'd be looking at photos of 'Katy Perry'