Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

A little more on my human universe theory!

Remember, when your Lord said to the angels;

"i have to place a TRUSTEE on the earth," <----- STRAW-MAN

they said: "will You place one there who would create disorder and shed blood, while we intone Your litanies and sanctify Your name?"

And God said: " I know what you do not know."

Then He gave Adam(atom) knowledge of the NATURE and REALITY of all things and everything,"

Qur'an 2:30-31

Nice video Shep! I enjoyed listening to it and there's a lot of mind food in it.

To let go of any preconceived notion truly is the best way to learn. In fact, it is a necessary step in this world primarily constructed on lies and deceit. You have to unlearn what you have learned. Using no external sources of knowledge makes it a real original and ''out of the box'' idea.

But who would be the first human and how did he appear? I guess he would also need a companion in order to procreate. In what space would they exist, if not within another body? The united infinity looping on itself? Your idea seems to imply a linear progression through time, a beginning. I like how you describe UFOs as agents carrying a signal of some sort. You know that when we are kids they describe our immune system as an army of little soldiers working really hard to protect you!

Not refuting nor debating your ideas. I just want to read more from you, some of those questions are not limited to your theory. It is interesting and I might learn something!

1 hour ago, Zireael said:

Nice video Shep! I enjoyed listening to it and there's a lot of mind food in it.

To let go of any preconceived notion truly is the best way to learn. In fact, it is a necessary step in this world primarily constructed on lies and deceit. You have to unlearn what you have learned. Using no external sources of knowledge makes it a real original and ''out of the box'' idea.

But who would be the first human and how did he appear? I guess he would also need a companion in order to procreate. In what space would they exist, if not within another body? The united infinity looping on itself? Your idea seems to imply a linear progression through time, a beginning. I like how you describe UFOs as agents carrying a signal of some sort. You know that when we are kids they describe our immune system as an army of little soldiers working really hard to protect you!

Not refuting nor debating your ideas. I just want to read more from you, some of those questions are not limited to your theory. It is interesting and I might learn something!

It's always good to get more opinions etc. I'll try and put out more :D I rarely get time for as much thought as I would like :) but I live my life asking why's and that always makes for good conversation!