Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

JAY9000

Trump and Putin's bullet-ridden faces feature in latest ISIS propaganda

ISIS fighters have released a new propaganda photo featuring the bullet-ridden faces of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on shooting targets.    

The image circulated by jihadists on social media is one of the first to feature Trump instead of previous US president Barack Obama.

It shows a white male cocking a pistol, reflecting the terror group's call for westerners to attack civilians in their own countries.

The text reads: 'Lie in wait for them at every chance to ambush. The Levant is the graveyard of the Russians and Americans.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4977488/New-ISIS-propaganda-features-Trump-Putin.html

Seems to me the ISIS will upset anyone to try to gain support from followers.

Or could it be posted by groups such as China or NK to 'rock the applecart'..

I bet it doesn't go viral in the mainstream media.  Don't want the libtard zombies realizing Trump is getting under the skin of the supposed enemy.   

Things are so absurd these days, maybe it will go viral as further proof of collusion between Trump and Putin.

2 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

I bet it doesn't go viral in the mainstream media.  Don't want the libtard zombies realizing Trump is getting under the skin of the supposed enemy.   

Things are so absurd these days, maybe it will go viral as further proof of collusion between Trump and Putin.

situation says zombie apocalypse :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

6 hours ago, Dr_Doom said:

Seems to me the ISIS will upset anyone to try to gain support from followers.

Or could it be posted by groups such as China or NK to 'rock the applecart'..

ISIS is directed by Mossad, CIA and MI6, so the answer is, no.

6 hours ago, Dr_Doom said:

Thx for ther pin !

np. On the topic itself. They should have placed everyone on the left and right. Would have been more accurate for something else.

2 hours ago, Osgrot said:

Might as well have been put together personally by Hillary Clinton and/or John McCain! :gsbrnint:

You might not be far off in that.