Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

N.Morgan

No One Listened When Actor Corey Feldman Said Pedophilia #1 Problem for Child Stars in Hollywood, Contributed to Corey Haim’s Tragic Death (

(N.Morgan) The Pandora’s Box has been opened to the seedy and disgusting world known as Hollywood, filled with vile tales of sexual abuse, child molestation, and cover-ups.

With the expose’ of Harvey Weinstein’s casting couch escapades by Ronan Farrow, an avalanche of information is pouring forth from victims of this heinous, unspoken and accepted abuse.

Actor Corey Feldman has spent many years speaking out about the epidemic of Hollywood’s powerful elite using their influence to sexually abuse young actors trying to make it in show business.

In a clip from a 2013 episode of The View that’s re-emerging in light of the revelations concerning disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein’s alleged 30-year reign of sexual harassment and abuse, the 1980s child star can be seen telling the hosts what Hollywood is really like for young performers:

Continue for Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/10/actor-corey-feldman-says-pedophilia-1-problem-for-child-stars-in-hollywood-contributed-to-corey-haims-tragic-death-videos-3562162.html

It's been known for so long. When I was a kid, I was in the library where I spent most of my time. I found a slang dictionary, which I had no idea was so filthy. One of the first slang terms that I saw in that book was "Going Hollywood". The definition that was given was performing sodomy on a young boy. Bunbun was shocked and horrified, but that was my first indicator that all was not well in the movie industry. This "open secret" is so well known and it's a shame that it's been allowed to go on as long as it has. 

It's way past time for the other Corey to come out with the information. He's a victim, but he's also allowing others to be victimized by not saying anything.