Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

JAY9000

Does an Don'ts.

JAY9000    77

Hi folks, some may have seen me in the 'the other place'...

Basically had enough of the back biting and shilling there, and basically anti-everything attititude that it has.... If you had an opinion that didn't fall in with the Cult of Trump and its followers (Comedien, Mike, Sassy, not Forgetting Chip, Trin etc), then you would be shot down in a wall of red. Not that it bothered me, its just so damn negative and nasty. I dont need to pay for that crap lol. I went to GLP for news and doom, not a onesided polical shit fest for some MAGA cult.

Now I'm not saying I wont A/C (no one leaves GLP haha), I like the speed and excitment of Luisports WW3 threads when shit kicks off, I hope COP can supply my needs, but as a user with an Identity there, I have done with that.

So any tips so i dont get into bother ?

Hope you dont mind a little sarcasm....my old coal mining days will never leave me, neither will the craic.....

Peace.

Ukshep    25,442

Well there is nothing to fear from us in regards to an opinion of you because you are over there in some form. Can't say what they might do. Probably nothing as they are losing too many people as it is. So I'd say kick back, relax. DO as you wish :) Cop is a little slower sometimes but with less bullshit comes more visible wisdom. Posters here are constantly ahead of the curve :D

*whispers* that means we are already #1 no matter our size :) 

CSB    2,444
52 minutes ago, Dr_Doom said:

Peace.

Welcome to COP ! :D

I wont say who I was but I to have had enough of the BS from other sites .

JAY9000    77

Cheers mate....by posting as Dr_Doom am i to except black cars parked outside my house etc..?

:laughmeme:

JL coming for me...