Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

SpinMaster

CA Fires' Accelerant in the Chemtrails ?

After viewing numerous scenes of entire neighborhoods incinerated yet trees and vineyards virtually untouched in many photos, I must conclude that an accelerant was in the chemtrails requiring only a match to destroy whole neighborhoods quickly. While not guaranteeing total uniform coverage, and washed to the ground from trees; promoting low-level burning, no other explanation I've heard makes sense. Too bad extensive, documented analysis isn't done every time spraying occurs. It would also be helpful to analyze drainage from the homes/yard that were virtually untouched, as excellent drainage from rains before the fires could be a key factor, too. Your opinions ?

I think this might interest @Cinnamon when she gets online later too. She's been around a lot of fires like this.

But I would say....... When did the fires start?? Then.... When did they spray and release something? Then I'd say... Didn't we just have a solar eclipse with balloons!

I thought the releases during the eclipse were along it's totality path. Even saw a photo of a release plane as an assemblage of viewers were looking up. I think this was more to hide what TPTB feared being seen during totality, as photographed by those with superior cameras (Nibiru ?). Also, their insistence on viewers using the special glasses.

2 minutes ago, SpinMaster said:

I thought the releases during the eclipse were along it's totality path. Even saw a photo of a release plane as an assemblage of viewers were looking up. I think this was more to hide what TPTB feared being seen during totality, as photographed by those with superior cameras (Nibiru ?). Also, their insistence on viewers using the special glasses.

Gotta slide in that They Live reference to troll us me thinks! That's how they work I think. So happy they must be.

4 hours ago, SpinMaster said:

After seeing Cinnamon's US fire map in the other thread, my gut feeling is US is under a Fire Jihad.

Can't wait to see what cinnamon herself says on this!

I don't claim a comet like Biela did this. But super-fires have happened before. The following excerpt is taken from

https://www.sott.net/article/148414-Comet-Biela-and-Mrs-O-Learys-Cow

"The flames that consumed a great part of Chicago were of an unusual character and produced extraordinary effects. They absolutely melted the hardest building-stone, which had previously been considered fire-proof. Iron, glass, granite, were fused and run together into grotesque conglomerates, as if they had been put through a blast-furnace. No kind of material could stand its breath for a moment. 

I quote again from Sheahan & Upton's work: 

"The huge stone and brick structures melted before the fierceness of the flames as a snow-flake melts and disappears in water, and almost as quickly. Six-story buildings would take fire and disappear for ever from sight in five minutes by the watch... The fire also doubled on its track at the great Union Depot and burned half a mile southward in the very teeth of the gale - a gale which blew a perfect tornado, and in which no vessel could have lived on the lake... Strange, fantastic fires of blue, red, and green played along the cornices of buildings" ["History of the Chicago Fire" 85, 86]. 

Hon. William B. Ogden wrote at the time: 

"The fire was accompanied by the fiercest tornado of wind ever known to blow here" [Ibid 87]. 

"The most striking peculiarity of the fire was its intense heat. Nothing exposed to it escaped. Amid the hundreds of acres left bare there is not to be found a piece of wood of any description, and, unlike most fires, it left nothing half burned... The fire swept the streets of all the ordinary dust and rubbish, consuming it instantly" [Ibid 119]. 

The Athens marble burned like coal! 

"The intensity of the heat may be judged, and the thorough combustion of everything wooden may be understood, when we state that in the yard of one of the large agricultural-implement factories was stacked some hundreds of tons of pig-iron. This iron was two hundred feet from any building. To the south of it was the river, one hundred and fifty feet wide. No large building but the factory was in the immediate vicinity of the fire. Yet, so great was the heat, that this pile of iron melted and run, and is now in one large and nearly solid mass" [Ibid 121].

peshtigo1871.jpg