Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

10 Things You’re Not Supposed to Know

Cinnamon    28,888

1.) It is nearly impossible to pay off the national debt:

“Nothing is so well calculated to produce a death-like torpor in the country as an extended system of taxation and a great national debt.” ~ William Cobbett

This is because money is created out of debt in a one-to-one increase in public debt. The national debt is $20 Trillion. That means the (roughly) 234 million US Americans would have to pay approximately $62,000 each to pay it off.

<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/10/10-things-youre-not-supposed-to-know.html

Good list that would shock people who believe they are free. 

DRUMZ    1,665
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

1.) It is nearly impossible to pay off the national debt:

“Nothing is so well calculated to produce a death-like torpor in the country as an extended system of taxation and a great national debt.” ~ William Cobbett

This is because money is created out of debt in a one-to-one increase in public debt. The national debt is $20 Trillion. That means the (roughly) 234 million US Americans would have to pay approximately $62,000 each to pay it off.

<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/10/10-things-youre-not-supposed-to-know.html

Good list that would shock people who believe they are free. 

Awesome post with info that most of us know to be right on but should be shouted from the roof tops.

Thanks Cinnamon! 

Dr. Evil    2,553

From the link: “The general population doesn’t know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.”

I've often wondered why they ever allowed The Marix movie to be made.

It's the perfect pre-cognition to wake em up if anything will, and they must have known that when the script was first submitted (which was a stolen idea from another author - they can't help themselves).

I know pre-casting is their requirement and I suspect the reason is because of the agreement between God and Satan, is the source of why they have to do it.

But this was such a blatant, in one's face, fulfillment of that.

Released 3/31/99

Look at that. Not numerogically literate myself but sure someone can translate those for us.

I so wish I knew what makes people like us different from the sleeping sheeple. 

I wonder if the NSA uses the same colour coding as the movie to keep track of us. Alongside a threat rating.

That's possibly a worthy objective in life. Whenever the NSA pops your name, sirens sound, amber lights flash  and the duty controller picks up the red phone, direct line to the Pentagram.