Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

titanic1

U.S. Will Withdraw From Unesco, Citing Its ‘Anti-Israel Bias’

The Trump administration announced on Thursday that it would withdraw from Unesco, the United Nations cultural organization, after years of the United States distancing itself because of what it called the group’s “anti-Israel bias.”

The administration also cited mounting arrears at the organization as a reason for the decision.

“We were in arrears to the tune of $550 million or so, and so the question is, do we want to pay that money?” Heather Nauert, a spokeswoman for the State Department, said Thursday at a news briefing. She added, “With this anti-Israel bias that’s long documented on the part of Unesco, that needs to come to an end.”

While the United States withdrew from the group, the Trump administration said it wanted to continue providing American perspective and expertise to Unesco, but as a nonmember observer. The withdrawal goes into effect at the end of 2018, but that decision could be revisited, officials said.

If Unesco returns “to a place where they’re truly promoting culture and education on all of that, perhaps we could take another look at this,” Ms. Nauert said.

Unesco, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization popularly known for its designation of World Heritage sites, is a global development agency with missions that include promoting sex education, literacy, clean water and equality for women.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/us/politics/trump-unesco-withdrawal.html

The US has announced it will withdraw from the United Nations Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), accusing the body of "anti-Israel bias".

Heather Nauert, US state department spokesperson, said on Thursday the US would establish an "observer mission" to replace its representation at the Paris-based agency.

In a statement announcing its withdrawal, Israel called the US administration's decision "courageous and moral", and accused UNESCO of becoming a "theatre of the absurd".

"The prime minister instructed the foreign ministry to prepare Israel's withdrawal from the organisation alongside the United States," Benjamin Netayanu's office said in a statement.

Irina Bokova, the outgoing UNESCO head, called the US withdrawal a "loss to multilateralism", saying she is convinced that "UNESCO has never been so important for the US, or the US for UNESCO".

At a time when "conflicts continue to tear apart societies across the world, it is deeply regrettable for the United States to withdraw from the United Nations agency promoting education for peace and protecting culture under attack," she said.

Thursday's development demonstrates the US administration's "complete and total bias" towards Israel, says Mustafa Barghouti, secretary-general of the Palestinian National Initiative, a political party comprising mostly secular intellectuals.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/withdraws-unesco-171012133838151.html

I want the U.S. out of the U.N. because they are an unelected body like the EU trying to rule over people. Not because of anti-Israeli bias. Where's America First Gone? 

As this linked post explains, the NWO has two competing "families" (think mafia families) both led by Jews. There are other NWO families but the main Jewish-led ones are these.

One is the Israel-first Zionist Jewish family which is anti-UN and the other is the Cultural Marxist family which is pro-UN. Both are NWO. Both are working toward the same objective. However they have different paths and they often conflict just like real and mafia families do. The former works for Greater Israel interests and causes all the ME turmoil and wars and the latter loves the UN and causes all the feminism and cultural marxism and purple revolution tumoil.

So Bush and Trump e.g. are on the Zionist side and Obongo and Soros e.g. are on the marxist side. Post has more details.

@Cinnamon, @OdinsEye It occurs this is how they always operate. Create a faux division where there's a single controller behind both. It's no coincidence the Dems are in the marxist camp and the RINOs in the zionist camp. 

This is really critical to understand. It's puzzled me for years how these work but when I watched that vid suddenly it clarified. So when we see for example the conflict between Israel and Soros and what's going on between Bibi and why he said it was OK for Hungary to critique Soros when you'd think, how can Bibi critique a fellow Jew, this is why.

Titanic I knew you'd pick this up in the notification, is only why I didn't @ you too, on this.

“We [the USA] were in arrears to the tune of $550 million or so, and so the question is, do we want to pay that money?” Heather Nauert, a spokeswoman for the State Department, said Thursday at a news briefing. She added, “With this anti-Israel bias that’s long documented on the part of Unesco, that needs to come to an end.”

The arrears are the result the USA has not paid its part in funding U.N.E.S.C.O.  Do we pay what we owe, or do we stiff UNESCO and in the process stiff the U.N.?  Somewhere in that mixture is the USA not paying its bills. 

There is this thing about "The good faith and credit of the United States of America," found within the words of the Constitution of the United States of America. Those United States are now 50 States.  It is the People or rather We The People of the United States of America that provide or destroy that good faith and credit of ourselves to other nations?  A Debtor Nation that cannot pay its bills but instead keeps going deeper and deeper in debt to the other nations of the world.

Where did "America First" go to?  Did It get swallowed up by "Israel First?" 

The anti-Israel bias that is there is by the fact that the State or rather Nation of Israel has broken the highest numbers of the U.N.'s Resolutions in history of the U.N., effectively being seen as a Man of Lawlessness, a Nation of Lawlessness, and with the USA always backing up the Nation of Israel. 

Be leary though... Yes, the U.N. itself is not a directly elected body, but its Ambassadors are elected or appointed members by the individual Nations' governments. 

What is waiting to happen is for the U.N. to segue into something like a U.N. House of Representatives and a U.N. Senate like the U.S.A. does right now with the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.  So that the U.N. itself will be come a 'better' Republic, the Constitutional Democratic Republic of the United Nations of Planet Earth.  And with it a UN full Military, a One World Military... to come to the beckon from The Republic (not The Empire) to fight against Insurrection, and Rebellion, among the member Nations of the United Nations.  If any Nation goes into Insurrection or Rebellion against the "new U.N.", then the other Nations will wage full scale war upon the violating Nation, and that includes the use of nuclear weapons, biological, and chemical weapons as well.

What may be coming is a Global Civil War. Quite unlike WWI, and WWII.

As it sets right now if the U.S.A. were to fully leave the U.N. then it would pretty much be the U.S.A. against every other nation on Earth.  320 Million against over 6.6 Billion people.  However, it would be easy to see the U.K and its commonwealths, and the Nation of Israel being in league with the U.S.A. and be seen as the ALLIES -- and the rest of the nations of earth being seen as the AXIS for a WWIII.

Myself, I have thought for a long time (like 40 years now, that is, since 1977) that the U.N. in its current incarnation is a proto-type of the Beast of the Sea and perhaps eventually will become a World Wide Government, Of the People, By the People, and For the People of the Planet Earth.  But then is the current incarnation of the U.S.A., a Government, Of the People, By the People, and For the People? That being the case then is the U.S.A. itself is like a junior proto-type of the Beast of the Sea?

So, does the U.S.A. pay its bills or not?   Internally and externally?

Ah, there is the rub.

1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

As this linked post explains, the NWO has two competing "families" (think mafia families) both led by Jews. There are other NWO families but the main Jewish-led ones are these.

One is the Israel-first Zionist Jewish family which is anti-UN and the other is the Cultural Marxist family which is pro-UN. Both are NWO. Both are working toward the same objective. However they have different paths and they often conflict just like real and mafia families do. The former works for Greater Israel interests and causes all the ME turmoil and wars and the latter loves the UN and causes all the feminism and cultural marxism and purple revolution tumoil.

So Bush and Trump e.g. are on the Zionist side and Obongo and Soros e.g. are on the marxist side. Post has more details.

@Cinnamon, @OdinsEye It occurs this is how they always operate. Create a faux division where there's a single controller behind both. It's no coincidence the Dems are in the marxist camp and the RINOs in the zionist camp. 

This is really critical to understand. It's puzzled me for years how these work but when I watched that vid suddenly it clarified. So when we see for example the conflict between Israel and Soros and what's going on between Bibi and why he said it was OK for Hungary to critique Soros when you'd think, how can Bibi critique a fellow Jew, this is why.

Titanic I knew you'd pick this up in the notification, is only why I didn't @ you too, on this.

Nice reply to the post as I can agree with what you wrote.

Keep up your research, and please keep us updated to your findings.

Peace.

14 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Peace.

You too.

Suggest though in context of your other (excellent) post today, leave a bit of room for furious righteous anger per Samuel Jackson Pulp Fiction style. Forgiveness does not mean not holding to account, it means don't hold the grudge.