Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dr. Evil

California fire damage looks suspiciously like the directed energy damage from 911

thedudeabides    2,309
50 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

No I didn't do that. What I did was observe a phenomena where the laws of physics were suspended. And the only other time I've ever seen the laws of physics suspended was on 911. And the only possible way the phenomena that day such as steel turning to dust in mid-air can be explained, is by directed energy weapons. Unless you have a better explanation to explain how steel can turn into dust in mid-air? If so I'm all ears.

Remember, this is in mid-air. There are no explosives operating. It's in mid-air. The only known physical force is gravity and fluid dynamics from the air friction. Yet this steel is bleeding off all along its length into clouds of dust particles like nobody's business. Steel beams weighing hundreds of tons, turning into dust, in mid air. 

Watch the vids if you don't believe me. I'm sure you know the footage I'm talking about. 

So that's the nature of the mystery I'm trying to explain here.

And while there may be secret weapons perhaps you might know about which do that all the time everyday on the range, just for a laugh, we civvies sure as hell don't know what can turn solid steel into dust in mid-air all by itself. 

But that's what sure as hell happened that day in September 2001 and something not the same but similarly inexpicable also happened in Santa Rosa just the other day, and that's all I'm trying to explain. 

So did what you see in Oakland resemble the video where it showed street after street where some objects were burnt to cinders even consuming everything inside, wood, metal and stone while, and this is the important bit, right next to the "inferno" were still living shrubs and intact plastic bins?

If so then precisely how do you explain how heat sufficiently intense to consume a house down to the ground including metal appliances and stone benchtops didn't bother to travel to the fragile shrub or tree and the plastic bin on the street mere feet away leaving them completely intact, for street after street after street? All with exactly the same result?

I'm sorry if you find that to be an extraordinary question but radiant heat sufficient to destroy metal and brick and stone simply doesn't leave fire-vulnerable objects mere feet away like shrubs, trees and cars intact.

Perhaps it's wind, but then that vid seems to show a criss-cross pattern of travel where every plastic bin is intact and every tree is intact amongst a sea of houses consistently destroyed.

Look I agree thinking the evil ones used their directed energy weapons on Santa Rose just cos they could is a very bizarre proposition. I mean, why? 

So for that reason alone there is probably a more likely natural explanation. 

But from the damage pattern which is very specific in terms of not location but materials, it doesn't seem to fit meteorological explanation: i.e. it doesn't seem to be the West Wind which caused this. 

So what are the possibilities, if not that?

LMFAO.

• Haha 1

COBO Member    3,134

Whatever brought those buildings down on 9/11 hasn't got a fist-fvcking thing to do with the fires in California. Personally, I go with pre-planted demo charges and nanothermites.

What I saw exactly was the same aftermath of this fire. People simply refuse to comprehend how the wind drives fires like this. Look at tornado damage. One house is destroyed while the one next to it is untouched. One of the replies above mentioned swirling winds (fire tornados if you will). Just like the radiant heat. With structures along a street, the wind is forced to go around them until they catch fire themselves. The fire's direction is driven by the wind. And like I said, the predominant pine trees dropping cones and needles, along with any other deadfall provide a perfect fuel. Extremely combustible and it (pine) burns very hot and fast. Fuel, heat, and an excess of oxygen (the wind). That's all it takes. Granted, I haven't bothered watching much video of the fires. But I'd be willing to bet the winery trees survived (relatively) to produce again next year. Extra points if you know why I say that.

I actually went up there with my 2yo son for a "don't play with matches" lesson. Maybe I was too busy noticing that in a few cases, wrought iron circular staircases survived in houses reduced to smoking ash. In most cases, fireplaces and chimneys stood by using firebricks naturally. But from my son's perspective (height) he pointed out a small fir tree that had survived while the ground and all the trees around it were scorched bearing no greenery. Between the winds that drove the fire and the laws of physics (heat rises), it managed to survive. Fire is an unpredictable creature...go figure.

There was still a heavy police presence, so between that and respect for the owners, I didn't go poking around the rubble. So I cant say what appliances or household goods survived. If it didn't stand up like a staircase or chimney, it was simply rubble. Vehicles left on the street were burnt up with nothing left but the steel belts to indicate they'd had tires before. 

Dr. Evil    1,554
29 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Whatever brought those buildings down on 9/11 hasn't got a fist-fvcking thing to do with the fires in California.

Apart from the fact the symptoms are similar in that cars were completely burnt out while paper right beside them was completely intact.

If you think that's normal be my guest.

It doesn't happen on my planet.

Neither does what we saw on that video: e.g. if it was wind some of the trees wouldn't be standing, but yet, they were.

How mysterious.

BTW, how DO steel beams turn to dust in mid-air?

You've seen it in the vids. 

Love to know.

Edited by Dr. Evil

Unchained@SA    328

A cluster of California wildfires north of San Francisco have so far devoured more than 70,000 acres and killed at least 11 people, according to official reports.  Though the infernos have come to be known as the “Wine Country fires,” they stand to destroy tens of millions of dollars’ worth of cannabis gardens on the outskirts of the state’s famed Emerald Triangle.

COBO Member    3,134
38 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Apart from the fact the symptoms are similar in that cars were completely burnt out while paper right beside them was completely intact.

If you think that's normal be my guest.

It doesn't happen on my planet.

Neither does what we saw on that video: e.g. if it was wind some of the trees wouldn't be standing, but yet, they were.

How mysterious.

BTW, how DO steel beams turn to dust in mid-air?

You've seen it in the vids. 

Love to know.

Papers...ummm maybe they fell out of a firetruck? Who knows? Again, traveling to left field to find answers to those seemingly inexplicable events. I guarantee they got blown/lost there from somewhere else.

And what planet exactly would that be?

And I've already given my opinion on the WTC buildings. Steel turned to dust? Odd when the USS New York was built using steel from the debris. A well publicized fact.

Edited by COBO Member
  • Like 3

CGK    2,609
1 hour ago, Unchained@SA said:

A cluster of California wildfires north of San Francisco have so far devoured more than 70,000 acres and killed at least 11 people, according to official reports.  Though the infernos have come to be known as the “Wine Country fires,” they stand to destroy tens of millions of dollars’ worth of cannabis gardens on the outskirts of the state’s famed Emerald Triangle.

Thank You! I think we have our answer regarding these fires. Mexican drug cartels probably started the fires because their business was failing due to all the legal growing going on in Cali.

For many businesses in northern California, it will take years to rebuild from the wildfires that have decimated the region. For many legal cannabis growers, the destruction could be insurmountable.

At least six marijuana farms have been destroyed, said Hezekiah Allen, executive director at the California Growers Association. That number is likely to rise significantly as communications come back online and people who have evacuated the area are allowed to return and assess damages.

The growers face a challenging outlook because they don’t have access to a key lifeline in the world of agriculture: crop insurance. They also have little, if any, access to loans as banks continue to shy away from businesses selling a product that’s illegal under federal law. If the region receives federal relief, pot farmers can’t get that either. So their cost of rebuilding will be entirely out-of-pocket.

“A lot of folks’ hopes and dreams for legal cannabis are in ashes or covered in smoke right now,” Allen said.

More: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-12/marijuana-growers-at-risk-of-being-wiped-out-by-california-fires

CGK    2,609

Or the fires were started by big pharma because they don't want people healing themselves with Cannabis.

CGK    2,609

“I think we can honestly be looking at hundreds of millions of dollars in losses in terms of crop damage and property loss,” said Hezekiah Allen, executive director of the California Growers Association. “It’s that significant.”

Cannabis industry officials estimate there are anywhere between 3,000 and 7,000 marijuana farms in Sonoma County, where the state’s most damaging blaze, called the Tubbs Fire, has taken at least 11 lives and burned more than 28,000 acres. Dozens of others are reported missing. Nearby Mendocino County, where two wildfires have burned more than 35,000 acres and killed three people, is home to an estimated 7,000 to 10,000 marijuana farms.

More: https://www.leafly.com/news/industry/devastating-photos-show-wildfires-toll-on-a-california-cannabis-farm

apache54    4,601
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

There's NOTHING there. 

The intensity of these fires is all due to the fuel air mix ratio caused by the high winds and is not the suspicious part, what should be looked at is HOW many fires there are from Mexico into Canada, that is what should be looked at!! 

COBO Member    3,134
5 minutes ago, CGK said:

Or the fires were started by big pharma because they don't want people healing themselves with Cannabis.

Like I told Cinn a few days  back. Obviously a lone wolf with a hi-cap box of Ohio Blue-Tip matches.

• Haha 1

apache54    4,601
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Like I told Cinn a few days  back. Obviously a lone wolf with a hi-cap box of Ohio Blue-Tip matches.

Too many fires between Mexican border and INTO Canada, makes it look like a terrorist arsonists are at work.

grav    518

We started a fire many years ago to burn our rural property. Even with two fire lanes and permission from the local ag people, the thing became a monster and created a fire whirlwind. It jumped both fire lanes and burned stacked logs on the neighbors's land. Boy, what a horrible scare that was. The fire people said it wasn't our fault, that all the woodlands should have been burned on a regular basis like the old-timers did. And American Indians.

But to burn brick and steel and granite? Sure looks like high-tech hanky panky. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were fire-bombed with tons of tnt, napalm, possible white phosphorus. Only wood structures burned, no radiation detected afterwards. Just try to prove me wrong.

So this is even hotter than the old methods. But Napa wine country? Why there?