Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Dr. Evil

California fire damage looks suspiciously like the directed energy damage from 911

You have to see this. Trees are intact, houses completely destroyed, including materials that should have survived the heat. If it was that hot, how come the trees are intact? The laws of physics have been suspended again. 

"Average house fire" "about 1,100 F"... not when the wind is blowing at 40 to 60+ MPH.  Such is not an "average house fire".

During the Feb 14th, 1945 attach on Dresden, the fire-storms, and the fire bombing of Tokyo produced the same and even worse burning because of the very high wind speeds feeding the fire, even though both were started by incendiary  bombs, the long lasting burn times at very high wind speeds were like a series of nukes going off.  The same was the case during the Korean War, especially with the amount of napalm bombing of cities and villages of N.K.

Do some study of the effects in particular of the fire-bombing of Dresden from old film reels and photos taken during and after the fire storms were out eventually.  The level of destruction and desolation of fire bombing is staggering.  It was not so much from the blast waves, but fire storming.

But unlike Dresden and Tokyo and North Korea bombing, the stuff in Cali has very weird and strange patterning of burning even with the high winds... the pavement did not burn and those look like asphalt pavement and not concrete pavement on the roads. Rather strange indeed... not impossible if we knew much more about the fire itself as if in the entire area as a huge fire-lab research facility.  The more I look at the fire patterning in those videos of Cali.. it makes me want to see videos of the Calgary, Canada's fires last year, to see if the patterning is similar.

The most weird thing to me, is the fact that many of the green trees did not burn to at least outer charring.. which is what one would expect from a true fire-storm.

It's the trees and the intact garbage bins etc that stike me. If it was a firestorm situation they'd all be gone, and they're not. 

46 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

It's the trees and the intact garbage bins etc that stike me. If it was a firestorm situation they'd all be gone, and they're not. 

There is at least one garbage bin that is partial melted in that video, I only saw on, at any rate.

16 minutes ago, askakido said:

There is at least one garbage bin that is partial melted in that video, I only saw on, at any rate.

Yes mate. I'm talking about all the other ones that weren't. And the one that is melted is not a puddle of plastic like you'd see in a firestorm. It looks like some hot beam cut through it, actually, tho you only catch a sec of it, shame the cyclist didn't pause on it. 

So based on that I'm discounting the firestorm theory, it just doesn't fit the evidence.

I'm thinking BTW this is what this is, some kind of beam, you recall the holes in the 911 building, maybe this is something with a smaller radius, they just swipe it over the target area from a satellite.

These fire are forge fires.. They get even hotter. The trees are fir and pine... Cedar too..All these trees depend on fire to propagate.

They really are fire resistant...The three inch bark is designed to burn.

The canopy suffocates the fire within.

The fences is what did these houses in.  Ok, well the non-native plants also.

Most have no clearing done for fires.

Fire is literally blown like a kiln fire down the fence lines.

The paint we use is plastic..When it gets hot it is like napalm.

Most Cali fires burn the building to nothing...Nothing.

Also most of the fires she showed early on were fought by the fire department.

These houses were abandoned to burn.

The wall of fire makes all resistance futile.

We must back burn and trap these fires in canyons.

16 minutes ago, Just an Ogre Guy said:

Most Cali fires burn the building to nothing...Nothing.

Yeah but it's the metal appliances and things like granite benchtops, which aren't there. And the glass in the cars. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yeah but it's the metal appliances and things like granite benchtops, which aren't there. And the glass in the cars. 

There's NOTHING there. 

If you go back to old forest fires you will see this.

Also remember, These fires have strong winds...They make their own weather.

They really are a beast.

The granite counter top is still there...Just in a hundred pieces now lying in the ash.

Some homes were not on a concrete slab but a wood foundation.

The items fell through the floor into the crawl space.

Cali fires are hot...Real hot...Not kidding hot.

Kiln fire hot...It will melt glass.

Just to add into the knowledge base a bit. 

Below is a brief description of each type of tornado on the Fujita scale. EF0 Tornado. Wind speeds between 65 to 85 mph (104 to 137 km/h) Light damage. Broken branches; shallow rooted trees pushed over; some chimney damage.

Tornado Scale - The Enhanced Fujita Scale - Tornado Facts

www.tornadofacts.net/tornado-scale.php

But have a fire burning where such should come along and what would happen?