Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Weinstein may have been fired illegally... because

HARVEY WEINSTEIN Contract with TWCALLOWED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Harvey Weinstein may have been fired illegally by The Weinstein Company, a company that wrote a contract that said Weinstein could get sued over and over for sexual harassment and as long as he shelled out money, that was good enough for the Company.

TMZ is privy to Weinstein's 2015 employment contract, which says if he gets sued for sexual harassment or any other "misconduct" that results in a settlement or judgment against TWC, all Weinstein has to do is pay what the company's out, along with a fine, and he's in the clear. 

According to the contract, if Weinstein "treated someone improperly in violation of the company's Code of Conduct," he must reimburse TWC for settlements or judgments. Additionally, "You [Weinstein] will pay the company liquidated damages of $250,000 for the first such instance, $500,000 for the second such instance, $750,000 for the third such instance, and $1,000,000 for each additional instance."

The contract says as long as Weinstein pays, it constitutes a "cure" for the misconduct and no further action can be taken. Translation -- Weinstein could be sued over and over and as long as he wrote a check, he keeps his job.

The contract has specific language as to when the Board of Directors can fire Weinstein -- if he's indicted or convicted of a crime, but that doesn't apply here.

<snip>

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/weinstein-contract-the-weinstein-company-sexual-harassment-firing-illegal/

You can't make this shit up! 

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Harvey Weinstein may have been fired illegally by The Weinstein Company, a company that wrote a contract that said Weinstein could get sued over and over for sexual harassment and as long as he shelled out money, that was good enough for the Company.

TMZ is privy to Weinstein's 2015 employment contract, which says if he gets sued for sexual harassment or any other "misconduct" that results in a settlement or judgment against TWC, all Weinstein has to do is pay what the company's out, along with a fine, and he's in the clear. 

According to the contract, if Weinstein "treated someone improperly in violation of the company's Code of Conduct," he must reimburse TWC for settlements or judgments. Additionally, "You [Weinstein] will pay the company liquidated damages of $250,000 for the first such instance, $500,000 for the second such instance, $750,000 for the third such instance, and $1,000,000 for each additional instance."

The contract says as long as Weinstein pays, it constitutes a "cure" for the misconduct and no further action can be taken. Translation -- Weinstein could be sued over and over and as long as he wrote a check, he keeps his job.

The contract has specific language as to when the Board of Directors can fire Weinstein -- if he's indicted or convicted of a crime, but that doesn't apply here.

<snip>

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/weinstein-contract-the-weinstein-company-sexual-harassment-firing-illegal/

Hopefully he will not be showing up for work when he is in jail and that is a good enough reason for a pink slip

Just now, who knows said:

Hopefully he will not be showing up for work when he is in jail and that is a good enough reason for a pink slip

The contract proves they're all scum. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

The contract proves they're all scum. 

Yea I know but got to get a least one domino to fall...

Just now, who knows said:

Yea I know but got to get a least one domino to fall...

Or throw one under the bus. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Or throw one under the bus. 

I know the pollution in their population is so high. Probably a lot of the rats are planning their run right now.I am sure unless big guns are drawn against them no one is going to spill on the others.

They could have hushed this up easily. But they chose not to. This is not something that got out of control and slipped through their fingers. They have planned for this to happen. 

The question is: why.

Because it's sure as heck not their objective to take down the entire pedo network in Hollyweird. 

Just now, Dr. Evil said:

They could have hushed this up easily. But they chose not to. This is not something that got out of control and slipped through their fingers. They have planned for this to happen. 

The question is: why.

Because it's sure as heck not their objective to take down the entire pedo network in Hollyweird. 

Well he is a big fish. I know there are many more and pedofilia really needs to come out too.Maybe it is breaking down and people are feeling under this political climate they can speak out.After all it wasn't that you can't speak against this but also your political stance is used against you

4 minutes ago, who knows said:

Well he is a big fish. I know there are many more and pedofilia really needs to come out too.Maybe it is breaking down and people are feeling under this political climate they can speak out.After all it wasn't that you can't speak against this but also your political stance is used against you

Well you lose your career if you speak out and if you name names you lose your life. 

Celebrity culture is what they use to keep sheeple fat, dumb and happy. And this pedo stuff is the glue that holds it all together. And celebs go across movies, TV, music, sports, MSM and politics. And they put it all at risk across the board if they let this Weinstein stuff run its full course.

They control the media so they could have killed this story anytime but they deliberately chose not to. 

My best guess at this point is they are limiting it to adult sex and they'll paint this guy as a one-off anamoly, he's being setup like that. 

But I don't know why they're doing that. 

And I'm sure because of the risk that if he gets a chip on his shoulder and what he knows he can devastate everything if he spills the beans, that either he's in on it or they have a way of controlling him. Maybe if he's not in on it they will do that in the clinic he's heading to.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Well you lose your career if you speak out and if you name names you lose your life. 

Celebrity culture is what they use to keep sheeple fat, dumb and happy. And this pedo stuff is the glue that holds it all together. And celebs go across movies, TV, music, sports, MSM and politics. And they put it all at risk across the board if they let this Weinstein stuff run its full course.

They control the media so they could have killed this story anytime but they deliberately chose not to. 

My best guess at this point is they are limiting it to adult sex and they'll paint this guy as a one-off anamoly, he's being setup like that. 

But I don't know why they're doing that. 

And I'm sure because of the risk that if he gets a chip on his shoulder and what he knows he can devastate everything if he spills the beans, that either he's in on it or they have a way of controlling him. Maybe if he's not in on it they will do that in the clinic he's heading to.

Maybe we shall see.I remain  hopeful

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

It sounds like the board was already on to his extortionist and rapist ways