Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

We were right about CONgress! Washington pharmacist claims members of Congress have Alzheimer’s disease

Cinnamon    28,918

A pharmacist who fills prescriptions for some members of Congress told reporters that a few suffer from “pretty serious health problems,” including Alzheimer’s disease. He added that certain lawmakers “might not even remember what happened yesterday.”

Mike Kim, the owner of Grubb's Pharmacy, told STAT News on Wednesday that he has prepared medication for members of Congress to treat conditions such as diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said. “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”

Founded in 1867, Grubb’s is the oldest community pharmacy in Washington, DC. Employing five drivers, the drugstore delivers as many as 100 prescriptions a day to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, which is less than four blocks away.

Kim later retracted his statement in a follow-up storywith STAT News on Wednesday, saying that he is “not aware of any member that actually has Alzheimer’s.” Kim added that he would not disclose personal medical information even if he did know.

“I was speaking very broadly about disease states that the general American population have and that it also applies to everyone including members of the US House and Senate since they are also people just like you and I,” Kim added.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/406537-alzheimers-grubbs-pharmacy-congress/

:pulling-hair:  Um... yeah right, he retracted that statement. But I'd say it's TOO LATE for that! 

askakido    329

A major reason to flush the US House of Representative membership in the fall election of 2018.  No need for 'term limits' just vote them all out.  Simply, right?  WE might wish so. We could also flush 33% of the US Senate the same way, by merely voting all those %30 out of office.  Pipe Dreams, eh?

Cinnamon    28,918
28 minutes ago, warphammer_40k said:

In the Politburo of the Soviet Union, Alzheimer was in all

It's in Russian and I can't understand any of it. 

phxsparks    1,597
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

A pharmacist who fills prescriptions for some members of Congress told reporters that a few suffer from “pretty serious health problems,” including Alzheimer’s disease. He added that certain lawmakers “might not even remember what happened yesterday.”

Mike Kim, the owner of Grubb's Pharmacy, told STAT News on Wednesday that he has prepared medication for members of Congress to treat conditions such as diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said. “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.’”

Founded in 1867, Grubb’s is the oldest community pharmacy in Washington, DC. Employing five drivers, the drugstore delivers as many as 100 prescriptions a day to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, which is less than four blocks away.

Kim later retracted his statement in a follow-up storywith STAT News on Wednesday, saying that he is “not aware of any member that actually has Alzheimer’s.” Kim added that he would not disclose personal medical information even if he did know.

“I was speaking very broadly about disease states that the general American population have and that it also applies to everyone including members of the US House and Senate since they are also people just like you and I,” Kim added.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/406537-alzheimers-grubbs-pharmacy-congress/

:pulling-hair:  Um... yeah right, he retracted that statement. But I'd say it's TOO LATE for that! 

The first person to suspect of needing Alzheimers meds is Nancy Pelosi.    :drool:

Cinnamon    28,918
Just now, phxsparks said:

The first person to suspect of needing Alzheimers meds is Nancy Pelosi.    :drool:

Hillary, too. I wonder who else? 

phxsparks    1,597
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Hillary, too. I wonder who else? 

There are probably more people than we can imagine. 

Cinnamon    28,918
Just now, phxsparks said:

There are probably more people than we can imagine. 

Feinstein has to be on that list. lol

askakido    329

Not all brain damage in is Alzheimers.  But it now seems to be a favorite of the likes of MSM and Alt-Media and the so called Alt-right.  

I keep wondering if there are a huge number of 'un-diagnosed' cases of brain damage going on by clandestine methods not just of politicians but just the common folk.  Micro strokes is what some are now calling them, even nano-strokes.  The bigger question is what is causing them if that is the case?   It might even not be a standard type of brain damage but more like contagion by the deliberate imitation and neural linguistic programming... effecting the Mind rather than the Brain.  Wondering...