GySgtermey

America is a DRUGGED-OUT ZOMBIE nation!

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2016/03/15/oxycodone_custom-b14b5cfef3990a0175de8a08ae341c04e647cf3c-s1100-c15.jpg

Oct 12, 2017  :blink:

commontery Mike Adams,
Thanks to opioids, hormone disruptors, prescription medications and legalized recreational drugs, America has become a drugged-out ZOMBIE nation.

(video clip)

4 hours ago, GySgtermey said:

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2016/03/15/oxycodone_custom-b14b5cfef3990a0175de8a08ae341c04e647cf3c-s1100-c15.jpg

Oct 12, 2017  :blink:

commontery Mike Adams,
Thanks to opioids, hormone disruptors, prescription medications and legalized recreational drugs, America has become a drugged-out ZOMBIE nation.

(video clip)

This is probably true, I do not doubt it for a minute. 

So many people are on some type of medication/drug.

Then there is the matter of medical and recreational marijuana laws in various states.

And there is alcohol.  A very destructive drug. 

And tobacco of course,  I would not want to omit the tobacco Industry from the list.

Sheesh!

:doobie:

I just posted on another thread that in a city close to me there is a shortage of mental health facilities and help for kids.  There aren't enough mental health professionals available to handle the huge influx. 

Nothing was said about adults so I would guess there's a huge issue there too but the kids are the future.  Therefore they get priority treatment. 

Think of it this way..... your Dr./clinic gets paid for every diagnosis they can code and bill.  There is no incentive for them to tell you "get the fugouttahere, yer fine".  The system is geared to find as many things wrong with you as possible, bill your insurance and wait for reimbursement.  Now of course they don't always get paid in full the amount they bill, so what better way to better the odds than with multiple diagnoses.  The system is broken. 

2 hours ago, Cinders77 said:

I just posted on another thread that in a city close to me there is a shortage of mental health facilities and help for kids.  There aren't enough mental health professionals available to handle the huge influx. 

Nothing was said about adults so I would guess there's a huge issue there too but the kids are the future.  Therefore they get priority treatment. 

It is a spiritual deficit, not a lack of psychiatrists or lawyers.

20 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

It is a spiritual deficit, not a lack of psychiatrists

My comment was based on the local news story, not the reason behind the epidemic. 

(Perhaps it would behoove you to read my responses more carefully to fully grasp what it is I'm saying.)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.