Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

GySgtermey

Surreal Video of Postman Delivering Mail to Neighborhood Destroyed by Wildfire Goes Viral!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Travel/WireAP_ff43f5fcbd1c41e6aebb1176eb8f4cac_12x5_992.jpg

Oct 12, 2017 :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Hours after the devastating California wildfires tore through Santa Rosa, professional drone pilot Douglas Thron filmed a postal worker delivering mail to the ravaged neighborhood of Coffey Park.

Source:

http://twistedsifter.com/videos/postman-delivers-mail-to-neighborhood-destroyed-by-wildfire/

(video clip)
U.S.P.S Postman Delivers Mail Santa Rosa Fires Drone Video By Douglas Thron October 10, 2017

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

Now, there; is a dedicated individual.:gsbrnint:

Something is very wrong that was going on there.  The amount of sagging metal frames for the floor joists is staggering... seem to be metal and not wood (some kind of plastics perhaps?), alumnium or iron?  IDK except something is not right there.  I tend to believe the video is not a Fake-You-Out sort of images... but something is really off.   Of course the gasoline tanks exploding and burning in the vehicles would add to the heat, surely.  But this seem way out there.

3 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

The lack of burned trees is troublesome....Judy Wood????...

Directed Energy Weapons?  Like LASER or MASER, high power.. not a John Hutchinson type of D.E.W.

Map the burned areas against the images of the maps of the files of the Agenda 21 stuff... ( over my capability to dig into that)

37 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Well, you have to get those bills to the homeowners somehow.  Must have been a mobile home park.

30s could well be mobile homes, 36s not mobile homes, imho.

Well looks like I finally got that Fire Extinguisher I ordered on eBay over a month ago...  Thanks snail mail...