Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

BunBun

The Love of the Lord: Displaying it and Living it

BunBun    450

I found this video on Youtube. This young lady gives her testimony and she talks about the people that she was around who helped her come to Lord Jesus. 

To me, this was an amazing video. I really loved her story and I like how she found that even after becoming a Christian, it might not be as easy not to be

Judgmental of other people. She talks about her experience with people who displayed and lived the Love of the Lord and how it changed her life. 

I wish to be around Christian people like the people she met on the golf team. I think it's a lot more rare than it should be. We are supposed to be displaying the 

Love of Christ. We are supposed to love people who may be against everything that we believe. We are supposed to want their salvation, but we are supposed to not 

be pushy or drive them away from the Lord. This girl talks about people who answered her questions patiently and who told her that even if she were a satan worshipper, 

they would still love her. Bunbun has rarely seen the Love of the Lord like that. I would like to have what the people who this young lady encountered have also. Joy, Peace 

and the Presence of God that is noticeable. Can you imagine such a thing?

A Freeman    664

From "God Calling":-

The Sacrifice. - October 14

Behold, the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world. - John 1:29.

"Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us." I am the Lamb of God. Lay upon Me your sins, your failures, your shortcomings. My sacrifice has atoned for all. I am the mediator between God and Man: the Man Christ Jesus.

Do not dwell upon the past. You make My Sacrifice of none effect.

No! realize that in Me you have all, complete forgiveness, complete companionship, complete healing, if you keep My Commandments.