Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
londonorchar

Las Vegas shooting witnesses say their cell phones & laptops are being wiped clean by the feds (merged)

londonorchar    203

Less than 50%

Workers at the Route 91 festival during which Stephen Paddock unleashed his massacre have reportedly been given back their phones and laptops by the FBI only to discover that all messages and videos from the night of the attack have been wiped clean.

According to a Las Vegas resident who posted a status update on Facebook, “A bunch of people that worked the Route 91 said they got their cell phones back today. They all said that all their phones are completely wiped clean! All messages and info from that weekend are completely gone. Anyone else experience this?”

“A few different people who were vendors there are all saying the same thing,” the woman later comments.

https://www.infowars.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/

• Like 1

Hung Likable    138

Not sure what to make of this if true. Yes, the source is dubious, but did they seize every laptop and phone they could and wipe the data?  Why wipe it? I find this creepy. FB messages are sourced at the link.

Report: FBI Wipes Phones & Laptops of Las Vegas Massacre Eyewitnesses

According to a Las Vegas resident who posted a status update on Facebook, “A bunch of people that worked the Route 91 said they got their cell phones back today. They all said that all their phones are completely wiped clean! All messages and info from that weekend are completely gone. Anyone else experience this?”
“A few different people who were vendors there are all saying the same thing,” the woman later comments.

croix    27

Items that were left behind in bags and/or individuals turning them in thinking that they are "helping" perhaps. A close friend of mine had a friend who was bartending at the event and happen to evade with her phone but leaving her bag behind. She wasn't able to retrieve it for a few days afterwards.

askakido    283

Apparently also Laptops.  One wonders how many are or will be claiming that even their portable Desktop computers were "wipe clean"?

Looking at the InfoWars page's 'facebook' are showing redacted user names, BUT, there sits their Avatars.  Hey, do a 'vanity search" of the image of your own Avatars via Google Image Search (for instance) and see what comes up.  It seems we mere Mortals leak like a shower-head gushing with all sorts of information we 'forgot' about to 'secure'. I know that I am no exception to that little factoid.

But all the same, why make it easy for "Them".  Why hand over your cell phone, smartphone, digital/film camera before you have made copies of the photos, videos, and audio, recorded from those devices?    The desire to be helpful to investigations can be a Spider's web trap and your poor little 'fly of information' can disappear and sooner or later be devoured at leisure by said spider.   At least clone your info-fly before handing over the 'real' fly.

"As Ann Coulter notes, the media’s treatment of the story and the constantly changing official narrative is only serving to make people more suspicious." -- that, in my opinion, is exactly what they are wanting to achieve there, 'making people more suspicious'.  No, "they" don't think you are stupid nor dumb -- "they" are counting on you being suspicious enough to create your own boggy-men of enhanced dis-information -- poison the informaton well, muddy the waters.

This entire Route 91 event is a live conspiracy, even in the legal meaning of conspiracy.  The Theory of the Crime is the key, and which Theory of the Crime(s) a person himself/herself/itself (whatever) each individual is willng to advance toward some measure of 'fact' or 'truth'.  We are but citizen investigators and citizen jurors weighing the Trial by Media.  I hope we are still in the Investigation mode still hand have not yet been so premature to move into the Jurors mode yet.  

The fact that the entire Media (and yes that includes us) has already "arrested", charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced and executed an allegedly corpse they call Stephen Paddock, should tell us all loudly that the Fix was in from the first second of this entire thing.

• Like 1

Therin    430

Pretty sure it's illegal or it should be. Can the government swoop in at any time and declare national security is at stake and open up your briefcase and steal your effects? Doesn't sound like due process to me.