Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
periclymenoides

Cinnamon Raises Testosterone and makes Testes Swell

DRUMZ    723

Ahh cinnamon! The main cause of blue ball syndrome everywhere.

:banana-jazz-smiley-emoticon::beerl::holdinlaugh::beerl::banana-jazz-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

phxsparks    685
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Ok this is going to be a HARD one to reply to, I can see that I have already typed way more than I should have but meh. Might as well go full hog. I like the Topic Title. I am also quite merry and relaxed right now. IT spins me into a smirk, with a warmish feeling.

I can attest to it. Cinnamon. The spice not to be confused with @Cinnamon :blink: Stay with me now. That cinnamon does indeed raise testosterone and it most definitely makes something swell.

I will now step into the proverbial minefield of repercussions but hitting the submit reply button.

*whispers* Construe it as you may, Multiple angles are true and....We all need professional help! :therapy:

I did not know about Cinnamon and it's effects on the male body.

I eat cinnamon because I love how it tastes.  Its so good and yummy as it slides around in my mouth.

There is nothing like a slice of toast with butter and cinnamon on it! 

If you are feeling daring, sprinkle a little granulated sugar on the toast as well.

Absolutely, Cinnamon is one of the most tasty things out there.  :happy:

• Like 1

Kadosh    278

I applaud @Cinnamon's monumental restraint in not taking the bait and crawling into the gutter to participate in this thread. You go, girl!  :happy:

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,969
53 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I eat cinnamon because I love how it tastes.  Its so good and yummy as it slides around in my mouth.

:laughmeme:

I concur!

Ukshep    16,969
6 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

I applaud @Cinnamon's monumental restraint in not taking the bait and crawling into the gutter to participate in this thread. You go, girl!  :happy:

She would but I don't think she knows what to say :)

• Haha 1

God Man    315
1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:laughmeme:

I concur!

I bet almost everybody will be eating cinnamon at some point today. :gsbrnint: