Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

periclymenoides

Cinnamon Raises Testosterone and makes Testes Swell

phxsparks    1,165
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Ok this is going to be a HARD one to reply to, I can see that I have already typed way more than I should have but meh. Might as well go full hog. I like the Topic Title. I am also quite merry and relaxed right now. IT spins me into a smirk, with a warmish feeling.

I can attest to it. Cinnamon. The spice not to be confused with @Cinnamon :blink: Stay with me now. That cinnamon does indeed raise testosterone and it most definitely makes something swell.

I will now step into the proverbial minefield of repercussions but hitting the submit reply button.

*whispers* Construe it as you may, Multiple angles are true and....We all need professional help! :therapy:

I did not know about Cinnamon and it's effects on the male body.

I eat cinnamon because I love how it tastes.  Its so good and yummy as it slides around in my mouth.

There is nothing like a slice of toast with butter and cinnamon on it! 

If you are feeling daring, sprinkle a little granulated sugar on the toast as well.

Absolutely, Cinnamon is one of the most tasty things out there.  :happy:

Kadosh    514

I applaud @Cinnamon's monumental restraint in not taking the bait and crawling into the gutter to participate in this thread. You go, girl!  :happy:

Ukshep    22,996
53 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I eat cinnamon because I love how it tastes.  Its so good and yummy as it slides around in my mouth.

:laughmeme:

I concur!

Ukshep    22,996
6 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

I applaud @Cinnamon's monumental restraint in not taking the bait and crawling into the gutter to participate in this thread. You go, girl!  :happy:

She would but I don't think she knows what to say :)

God Man    754
1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:laughmeme:

I concur!

I bet almost everybody will be eating cinnamon at some point today. :gsbrnint: