Purchase An Ad Slot!
periclymenoides

Cinnamon Raises Testosterone and makes Testes Swell

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Ok this is going to be a HARD one to reply to, I can see that I have already typed way more than I should have but meh. Might as well go full hog. I like the Topic Title. I am also quite merry and relaxed right now. IT spins me into a smirk, with a warmish feeling.

I can attest to it. Cinnamon. The spice not to be confused with @Cinnamon :blink: Stay with me now. That cinnamon does indeed raise testosterone and it most definitely makes something swell.

I will now step into the proverbial minefield of repercussions but hitting the submit reply button.

*whispers* Construe it as you may, Multiple angles are true and....We all need professional help! :therapy:

I did not know about Cinnamon and it's effects on the male body.

I eat cinnamon because I love how it tastes.  Its so good and yummy as it slides around in my mouth.

There is nothing like a slice of toast with butter and cinnamon on it! 

If you are feeling daring, sprinkle a little granulated sugar on the toast as well.

Absolutely, Cinnamon is one of the most tasty things out there.  :happy:

• Like 1

I applaud @Cinnamon's monumental restraint in not taking the bait and crawling into the gutter to participate in this thread. You go, girl!  :happy:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I eat cinnamon because I love how it tastes.  Its so good and yummy as it slides around in my mouth.

:laughmeme:

I concur!

6 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

I applaud @Cinnamon's monumental restraint in not taking the bait and crawling into the gutter to participate in this thread. You go, girl!  :happy:

She would but I don't think she knows what to say :)

1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:laughmeme:

I concur!

I bet almost everybody will be eating cinnamon at some point today. :gsbrnint:

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Not so fast

Good thing you slept in today. What woke you up, were your ears burning?:holdinlaugh:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.