Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
periclymenoides

Cinnamon Raises Testosterone and makes Testes Swell

37 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We're the kids.  You're the dad.  Cinnamon is the car when she rolls out of bed and checks out this thread.

Yes, I concur there is always the rising of temperature, and a certain puffyness that does engulfs me from time to time especially with her previous avatar. Dang ....I will just leave that here, normally I dont speak of such things, but there are times, when I have to get up and out of bed,plant my feet on the floor and shower in order to change the dream.

• Haha 1

RhetoricalRebel    1,333
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't even know what to say to you all. I'm speechless.... sorry @Cinnamon :wootrock:

It's about 9am on the west coast, so any minute now............................:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

LuckyBolt    1,171

I mix it in my coffee with coconut oil and a little cayenne pepper.  Cayenne is supposed to help tremendously with cardiovascular.  Mix the two together and you'll be a raging bull looking at every hole in a wall a bit differently.

God Man    315

We all love Cinnamon it seems.  Everybody benefits with a little extra sprinkle here and there of Cinnamon.  :nodl:

• Haha 1

Chilen    37

I have a really bad knee after years of construction. I started delivering newspapers a couple months ago so each night I rub Tiger Balm on my knee. 

It's a couple who drop off the papers where I need to pick them up and one night out of the blue, as I was getting my papers, the husband came up to me and said, "I have to ask. Why do you always smell like cinnamon, every time I see you?"

I couldn't figure out what he was talking about because the Tiger balm doesn't really smell like cinnamon but I guess it could be mistaken if your not directly smelling it up close. But anyways, after asking that silly question he came out and confessed to me that the smell of cinnamon drives him wild and it's like an aphrodesiac to him.

I thought that was kind of weird, but I guess it's not that weird after all.