Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Therin

Coulter: Media begging us for Las Vegas Conspiracy Theories

Therin    733

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/10/11/ann-coulter-media-begging-us-conspiracy-theories-las-vegas/

Now the media are just taunting us with their tall tales about Stephen Paddock, the alleged Las Vegas shooter. Reputedly serious news organizations are claiming that he made a living playing video poker. That’s like claiming someone made a living smoking crack.

Coulter? Now it's getting crazy.

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,937
37 minutes ago, Therin said:

We ain't seen nothing yet. I can say that with 100% certainty. Not a prediction. But look at the last year and a bit..... Would not be hard to suggest and be right that we ain't seen nothing yet.

Once again we have Therin. A member of cop who is also nailing it with truth.

• Like 2

periclymenoides    1,379

The 'authorities' have not adapted to crowd sourced investigation.  It seems they don't want to.  Because they have things to hide is the most obvious explanation for the feet dragging.

• Like 1

Projectlunar    126

Ann probably isn’t a completely bad person entirely but she stinks. We all already know there is something missing.

Groove    1,915
4 hours ago, Therin said:

Thanks Chief. I'm just sick of being lied to. Especially by the 'authorities'. All they do is give press conferences where they praise each other and talk about what a great job they are doing to keep us all safe. It's pure bullshit. I don't want to hear shit from the FBI but the truth, in other words, what the evidence says actually happened that night. How many shootings were there? How many 911 calls? Where's the f**king video evidence from the hotels? The camera's the information? I don't want a lecture about what information I can read while we are fed bullshit about this guy from the local hooker. That agency is currently an abomination to the concept of justice.

:hesright:

agreed 100%!!! All we keep getting is run around and lies. The LV narritive has been falling apart since the first hour of the shooting. The media had a huge part in that by saying with 100% certainty that this was the shooter here's how he did it and we're right your wrong. Screw the media, the internet provides more news than they do these days.