Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Corey Feldman and Harvey Weinstein??

Recommended Posts

 September    25

Weinstein was just the tip of the iceberg. Compared to others, he was just a grunt in the sex trafficking enterprise. His higher ups sacrificed him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,915
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You think weinstein is the one?

I've always thought he was one of the ones that the other Corey talked about. My other guess was charle sheen due to the clues Corey gave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,936
17 minutes ago, Groove said:

I've always thought he was one of the ones that the other Corey talked about. My other guess was charle sheen due to the clues Corey gave. 

Sheen...... Still time..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,915
44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sheen...... Still time..

Yep. You gotta list n o the clues Corey gives in his interview about the pedos. He stated I was someone on the set of the movie Lucas. Both sheen and Weinstein were on that set. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,936
19 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yep. You gotta list n o the clues Corey gives in his interview about the pedos. He stated I was someone on the set of the movie Lucas. Both sheen and Weinstein were on that set. 

There we go. So now we wait for the news to break. Then me and you groove. We get to say I told you so. Not like that is the goal but man. We're shit hot at cop. You guys and gals and the staff are nailing aspects on the daily!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alphy's Soda Pop Club was the hub bub...

Corey never wanted to mention this locale but... I know first hand about some weird shit that went down there including finding both Corey's (Haim & Feldman) doing drugs in the bathroom there. Numerous other established as well as up and coming child stars hung out there. It was the place to be back then. I was approached by some sic fuk promising stardom in lieu of my body and soul. That's when I knew the cost was not worth making it in Hollyweird. It's absolutely sick and twisted to its rotten core.

Money truly is the root of all evil. It dumbfounds me what people will do to obtain it.

Not I McFly...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Alphy's Soda Pop Club was the hub bub...

Corey never wanted to mention this locale but... I know first hand about some weird shit that went down there including finding both Corey's (Haim & Feldman) doing drugs in the bathroom there. Numerous other established as well as up and coming child stars hung out there. It was the place to be back then. I was approached by some sic fuk promising stardom in lieu of my body and soul. That's when I knew the cost was not worth making it in Hollyweird. It's absolutely sick and twisted to its rotten core.

Money truly is the root of all evil. It dumbfounds me what people will do to obtain it.

Not I McFly...

 

Didn't Corey Haim kill himself? :(  Am I thinking of the same guy? 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,936
1 minute ago, MountedShooter said:

Didn't Corey Haim kill himself? :(  Am I thinking of the same guy? 

I think it is the same guy yes, I think it was suicide!

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MountedShooter said:

Didn't Corey Haim kill himself? :(  Am I thinking of the same guy? 

That's the official narrative anyways...

You know how some of those he/she committed suicide thingy's go. Right?

Sad either way :(

Forgot to add that both were going to spill the beans, if you will, and the timing of Haims' demise is certainly interesting to say the least. There are dark shadows lurking about in Satanville. If you don't end up dead you will certainly end up blackballed for saying more than "they" think you should...

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Forgot to add...
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×