Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Corey Feldman and Harvey Weinstein??

September    25

Weinstein was just the tip of the iceberg. Compared to others, he was just a grunt in the sex trafficking enterprise. His higher ups sacrificed him.

• Like 4

Groove    1,915
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You think weinstein is the one?

I've always thought he was one of the ones that the other Corey talked about. My other guess was charle sheen due to the clues Corey gave. 

Ukshep    19,936
17 minutes ago, Groove said:

I've always thought he was one of the ones that the other Corey talked about. My other guess was charle sheen due to the clues Corey gave. 

Sheen...... Still time..

• Like 2

Groove    1,915
44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sheen...... Still time..

Yep. You gotta list n o the clues Corey gives in his interview about the pedos. He stated I was someone on the set of the movie Lucas. Both sheen and Weinstein were on that set. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,936
19 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yep. You gotta list n o the clues Corey gives in his interview about the pedos. He stated I was someone on the set of the movie Lucas. Both sheen and Weinstein were on that set. 

There we go. So now we wait for the news to break. Then me and you groove. We get to say I told you so. Not like that is the goal but man. We're shit hot at cop. You guys and gals and the staff are nailing aspects on the daily!

• Like 2

Alphy's Soda Pop Club was the hub bub...

Corey never wanted to mention this locale but... I know first hand about some weird shit that went down there including finding both Corey's (Haim & Feldman) doing drugs in the bathroom there. Numerous other established as well as up and coming child stars hung out there. It was the place to be back then. I was approached by some sic fuk promising stardom in lieu of my body and soul. That's when I knew the cost was not worth making it in Hollyweird. It's absolutely sick and twisted to its rotten core.

Money truly is the root of all evil. It dumbfounds me what people will do to obtain it.

Not I McFly...

6 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Alphy's Soda Pop Club was the hub bub...

Corey never wanted to mention this locale but... I know first hand about some weird shit that went down there including finding both Corey's (Haim & Feldman) doing drugs in the bathroom there. Numerous other established as well as up and coming child stars hung out there. It was the place to be back then. I was approached by some sic fuk promising stardom in lieu of my body and soul. That's when I knew the cost was not worth making it in Hollyweird. It's absolutely sick and twisted to its rotten core.

Money truly is the root of all evil. It dumbfounds me what people will do to obtain it.

Not I McFly...

Didn't Corey Haim kill himself? :(  Am I thinking of the same guy? 

• Sad 1

Ukshep    19,936
1 minute ago, MountedShooter said:

I think it is the same guy yes, I think it was suicide!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, MountedShooter said:

That's the official narrative anyways...

You know how some of those he/she committed suicide thingy's go. Right?

Sad either way :(

Forgot to add that both were going to spill the beans, if you will, and the timing of Haims' demise is certainly interesting to say the least. There are dark shadows lurking about in Satanville. If you don't end up dead you will certainly end up blackballed for saying more than "they" think you should...

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Forgot to add...
  • Like 1