Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

The FBI and Las Vegas Police are LYING!

Ukshep    16,969

Jason Bermas exposes two of the major lies being told about the event at that took place in Sin City by both the Las Vegas Police and the FBI.

Probably black bagging anyone who saw something for all we know!

• Like 2

apache54    4,145

A article elsewhere is saying that all the people whom have turned in their media equipment (phones etc.) are getting them back with all info. wiped clean! IF true just more propaganda control!!

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,969
23 minutes ago, apache54 said:

A article elsewhere is saying that all the people whom have turned in their media equipment (phones etc.) are getting them back with all info. wiped clean! IF true just more propaganda control!!

That's bullshit if true. Means they are hiding shit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, apache54 said:

Here is the link!  This is very suspicious.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses.html

• Like 2

AztlanRising    313

[15 seconds from where it's teed up] "Sometimes astroturfers simply shove, intentionally, so much confusing and conflicting information into the mix that you're left to throw up your hands and disregard all of it including the truth.":pouty-smiley-emoticon::angry::pulling-hair:

• Angry 1

Ever since this Hillary - FBI ta-de-ta gig, there would be no way I would freely offer, or submit, anything to help the law enforcement on this case. To put it mildly, "They can go piss up a rope!!!"

It doesn't mean I wouldn't put it out there for all to see, but my phone and it's content is exactly that...Mine!

• Like 1

apache54    4,145
4 minutes ago, RockyMtnXpress said:

Ever since this Hillary - FBI ta-de-ta gig, there would be no way I would freely offer, or submit, anything to help the law enforcement on this case. To put it mildly, "They can go piss up a rope!!!"

It doesn't mean I wouldn't put it out there for all to see, but my phone and it's content is exactly that...Mine!

They keep changing the laws, just like NOW when you deposit YOUR money in YOUR account at ANY bank, YOU loose your right to that money it BELONGS to the Bank should they deem it necessary to take it!!

• Angry 1

Just now, apache54 said:

They keep changing the laws, just like NOW when you deposit YOUR money in YOUR account at ANY bank, YOU loose your right to that money it BELONGS to the Bank should they deem it necessary to take it!!

And of course without money...Yup!

I have been stressing the point, to the wife, to pull some investment money and hide it in the crawl space!

apache54    4,145
Just now, RockyMtnXpress said:

And of course without money...Yup!

I have been stressing the point, to the wife, to pull some investment money and hide it in the crawl space!

would be good to have some in a safe place other than a bank, and of course NOT a safe deposit box either!!

Ukshep    16,969
22 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

If You See Something, Say Something :bruised: :nodl::gumface:

More like. See something, Don't say shit. My motto when it comes to low end crimes that the government forces upon people. Probably with a few other things too. People have rights!

• Like 2