Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

The FBI and Las Vegas Police are LYING!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    16,969

Jason Bermas exposes two of the major lies being told about the event at that took place in Sin City by both the Las Vegas Police and the FBI.

Probably black bagging anyone who saw something for all we know!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,145

A article elsewhere is saying that all the people whom have turned in their media equipment (phones etc.) are getting them back with all info. wiped clean! IF true just more propaganda control!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,969
23 minutes ago, apache54 said:

A article elsewhere is saying that all the people whom have turned in their media equipment (phones etc.) are getting them back with all info. wiped clean! IF true just more propaganda control!!

That's bullshit if true. Means they are hiding shit!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

A article elsewhere is saying that all the people whom have turned in their media equipment (phones etc.) are getting them back with all info. wiped clean! IF true just more propaganda control!!

Here is the link!  This is very suspicious.

 

https://www.prisonplanet.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 AztlanRising    313

[15 seconds from where it's teed up] "Sometimes astroturfers simply shove, intentionally, so much confusing and conflicting information into the mix that you're left to throw up your hands and disregard all of it including the truth.":pouty-smiley-emoticon::angry::pulling-hair:

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since this Hillary - FBI ta-de-ta gig, there would be no way I would freely offer, or submit, anything to help the law enforcement on this case. To put it mildly, "They can go piss up a rope!!!"

It doesn't mean I wouldn't put it out there for all to see, but my phone and it's content is exactly that...Mine!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,145
4 minutes ago, RockyMtnXpress said:

Ever since this Hillary - FBI ta-de-ta gig, there would be no way I would freely offer, or submit, anything to help the law enforcement on this case. To put it mildly, "They can go piss up a rope!!!"

It doesn't mean I wouldn't put it out there for all to see, but my phone and it's content is exactly that...Mine!

They keep changing the laws, just like NOW when you deposit YOUR money in YOUR account at ANY bank, YOU loose your right to that money it BELONGS to the Bank should they deem it necessary to take it!!

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apache54 said:

They keep changing the laws, just like NOW when you deposit YOUR money in YOUR account at ANY bank, YOU loose your right to that money it BELONGS to the Bank should they deem it necessary to take it!!

And of course without money...Yup!

I have been stressing the point, to the wife, to pull some investment money and hide it in the crawl space!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,145
Just now, RockyMtnXpress said:

And of course without money...Yup!

I have been stressing the point, to the wife, to pull some investment money and hide it in the crawl space!

would be good to have some in a safe place other than a bank, and of course NOT a safe deposit box either!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,969
22 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

If You See Something, Say Something :bruised: :nodl::gumface:

More like. See something, Don't say shit. My motto when it comes to low end crimes that the government forces upon people. Probably with a few other things too. People have rights!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Jump To Top
×