Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Darn Wisdom Teeth!

Ukshep    16,969

It's that time for me... They be pushing... Sucks man. 3 of the darn things decide to start pushing through. Gotta get them out I think.  We'll find out later. I hear it's painful having them removed. Not sure if that's true but we're going to find out lol!

But rather now than during the apocalypse right?

• Like 1

YaKnow2.0    570
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

It's that time for me... They be pushing... Sucks man. 3 of the darn things decide to start pushing through. Gotta get them out I think.  We'll find out later. I hear it's painful having them removed. Not sure if that's true but we're going to find out lol!

dont wait!!!!!!!!!!I put it off for years now my teeth are fukked!!il have fake teeth real soon

Ukshep    16,969
Just now, YaKnow2.0 said:

dont wait!!!!!!!!!!I put it off for years now my teeth are fukked!!il have fake teeth real soon

Went this morning, They said there looked to be inflammation but that they were in ok positions. But I've been tracking the progress and I know where it comes back. Giving it a few weeks and going back. They say they'll check them then so they can see progression of movement and decide what to do.

But for now I'm feeling ok so that's good. The migraines are a pain in the ass!

YaKnow2.0    570
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Went this morning, They said there looked to be inflammation but that they were in ok positions. But I've been tracking the progress and I know where it comes back. Giving it a few weeks and going back. They say they'll check them then so they can see progression of movement and decide what to do.

But for now I'm feeling ok so that's good. The migraines are a pain in the ass!

tooth pain fukks your whole body..glad your on top of it

Edited by YaKnow2.0
  • Like 1

Ukshep    16,969
Just now, YaKnow2.0 said:

tooth pain fukks your whole body..glad your on top of it

Gotta be when it's dental. Mouth is the gateway to the body. It must be clean, functional and not painful. Even one of those ruins life quality drastically. Something they should teach people at a younger age. This sugar generation of 2000's is going to have the worst teeth ever :D

Quiet Storm    809

I have felt your pain Bro. I finally had to have all my teeth removed, Full set of dentures for me now.

I'm glad to have them, but it is in no way the same as my real ones. Took me a month to learn how to eat properly with them.  Stay on top of this thing, wisdom teeth are a b*tch to have removed.

phxsparks    685
8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Hang in there Shep.  I've had this happen and have gone through the removal process.

Tell the Dentist to prescribe some opiate based pain meds to get you through the healing process.  Tylenol #3 with codeine works.

If you take Acetaminophen and Advil or equivalent together along with the pain med, you will be comfortable.

Be Well my friend....     :D

Ukshep    16,969
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

I finally had to have all my teeth removed, Full set of dentures for me now.

Less worry and now you can eat. If dentistry did anything right it's that at least. However the rest is usually designed to reap $$$!

Ukshep    16,969
59 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Hang in there Shep.  I've had this happen and have gone through the removal process.

Tell the Dentist to prescribe some opiate based pain meds to get you through the healing process.  Tylenol #3 with codeine works.

If you take Acetaminophen and Advil or equivalent together along with the pain med, you will be comfortable.

Be Well my friend....     :D

Yeah I'm more a handle the pain kinda guy. Mainly because I can't take medications that thin the blood. Which is pretty much what all pain killers do :D Tylenol might not be a thinner though. Can't remember :D

Mimas    48
11 hours ago, Ukshep said:

They have feeling into your toes..

Cinnamon    19,798

I would post a surgical procedure of having wisdom teeth removed, but even I am not that mean. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ukshep    16,969
27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I would post a surgical procedure of having wisdom teeth removed, but even I am not that mean. lol

Now you got me thinking.... Should I go look.... Eeek!