Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Something Very Big and Very Evil Is About to Happen

Recommended Posts

 CSB    2,032

Something Very Big and Very Evil Is About to Happen…”I believe we are likely seeing beginning of chemical and biological attacks. We are entering uncharted waters.”

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 By Paul Martin 

Dave Hodges October 11th, 2017

Where is the Vegas massacre headed? This is not a stand alone event. The event has purpose and it is a means to an end. I believe I have that answer because of my past affiliations and I have some small ability to connect the dots. The Vegas shooting is just the very beginning.

Only four months after the birth of this website, I ran one of the biggest stories I had ever covered. At that time, I had been friends with a FEMA employee for almost 15 years. As I recounted the following story, as on one night, he and his wife showed up at my office and told me they were bugging out witin 60 days and that things were about to get really ugly in America.

Ex-FEMA Relocations

>Almost five years ago, I was told by a close friend who happened to be an Ex-FEMA counter-bioterrorism operative, that he was bugging out in order to get out of harms way. He was very clear on one point, when Americans begin to see the massively shifting of military assets as well as a UN troops on American soil, it is a clear sign that things are about to happen. What he then told me was bone-chilling. To repeat what he had previously reported, he stated (late 2012) that there is a rising tide of populism in this country. And that if the elite could not stem the tide of populism, which was blocking the final establishment of the New World Order, they would embark on a plan to exterminate as many Americans as possible and thereby, destroy the country. He said what we all know, that America, with its Constitution and 300 million hand guns, is the last real obstacle to the establishment of a New World Order. This message was telling, about stemming the tide of populims, because it was years ahead of Trump and the awakening of the American people.

Read the whole post here : http://revolutionradio.org/2017/10/11/something-very-big-and-very-evil-is-about-to-happen-i-believe-we-are-likely-seeing-beginning-of-chemical-and-biological-attacks-we-are-entering-uncharted-waters/

 

Chemical and biological attacks ? I have yet seen UN troops on the streets but that don't mean that they are not already here ... We have seen their trucks and other equipment ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Dr. Evil    1,651
15 minutes ago, CSB said:

Chemical and biological attacks ? I have yet seen UN troops on the streets but that don't mean that they are not already here ... We have seen their trucks and other equipment ...

I think there were reports of them in Houston or Florida?

But yes, that does seem to the plan - to use them. 

But does anyone think the US military is going to stand down while their own families are attacked? 

So what is their plan for dealing with that, I wonder. Because it's sure as hell not going to be issuing an order and expecting it to be obeyed.

Maybe that's what NK is about, get them busy over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you ever met any Crack UN troops?

No worries, I will answer this for you..There isn't.

I for one am not worried about any plans to new order up the world.

They simply do not have the horses where it is needed.

When it falls apart before it begins...Don't go blaming me.

 

Time is short though...The collapse of the dollar will kill a lot of people.

Will some new order arise from the ashes?  I am sure one will.

Just not the one everybody expects.

 

No they don't get to...Be on the top then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,026
4 hours ago, Just an Ogre Guy said:

Have you ever met any Crack UN troops?

No worries, I will answer this for you..There isn't.

I for one am not worried about any plans to new order up the world.

They simply do not have the horses where it is needed.

When it falls apart before it begins...Don't go blaming me.

 

Time is short though...The collapse of the dollar will kill a lot of people.

Will some new order arise from the ashes?  I am sure one will.

Just not the one everybody expects.

 

No they don't get to...Be on the top then.

They don't need the horses when they have fear and propaganda. Sheepdogs and sheep pens...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 croix    47
23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They don't need the horses when they have fear and propaganda. Sheepdogs and sheep pens...

And how many dogs are needed to herd sheep? The odds are in their favor, frightens me to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,026
Just now, croix said:

And how many dogs is needed to herd sheep? The odds are in their favor, frightens me to say.

fewer than the amount of sheep for sure. Still though. It only works because the sheep do not see. No matter the sheep dog. IF they cannot force you into the paddock they lose control. So do the opposite of what the sheep dog tells you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 croix    47
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

fewer than the amount of sheep for sure. Still though. It only works because the sheep do not see. No matter the sheep dog. IF they cannot force you into the paddock they lose control. So do the opposite of what the sheep dog tells you!

Exactly my point. Questioning what was ever considered the "way of life" ought to be within the forefront of everyone's mind. This change in operating will yield truths beyond the scope of what one perceives as truth. Case and Point: Over 1 year ago I completely modified my entire nutritional lifestyle. I have been 18+ months dairy free and 15+ months plant based. In our "food" we can be controlled by big Pharma due to the preventable diseases that are found in our developed countries (and are known by the Animal Slaughter industries...watch What the Health for a starting point of insight). Where there are health issues, drugs are sure to follow. Why? There is far more money (and control) in minimizing the symptoms versus removing the problem altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,026
16 minutes ago, croix said:

Exactly my point. Questioning what was ever considered the "way of life" ought to be within the forefront of everyone's mind. This change in operating will yield truths beyond the scope of what one perceives as truth. Case and Point: Over 1 year ago I completely modified my entire nutritional lifestyle. I have been 18+ months dairy free and 15+ months plant based. In our "food" we can be controlled by big Pharma due to the preventable diseases that are found in our developed countries (and are known by the Animal Slaughter industries...watch What the Health for a starting point of insight). Where there are health issues, drugs are sure to follow. Why? There is far more money (and control) in minimizing the symptoms versus removing the problem altogether.

Got that right! I've been fixing myself in the same way. Changed all my habits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some may wonder: Why are top level leaders [Satanic minions] of Western Civilization, from pope on down, deliberately sabotaging/destroying Western Civilization ?

It's because you have to break eggs to make an omelet.

The NWOrder/world government is the "omelet" that is being made,

and ALL "sovereign" nations are the "eggs" that must be broken to make it.


Islam a big tool in breaking the eggs.
Economic collapse another big tool.

Racial conflict another big tool.

Nukes will also be used.

The NWOrder/world government is ORDAINED BY GOD to come into existence. There is no stopping the coming into being of the NWOrder/world government [which will be the throne of the coming final supreme "beast" first revealed in Revelation 13].

[Beast will rule 3.5 years .... and his reign ends the same day as Christ returns in power as per Rev 19]

The pope and such as POTUS Bush Sr openly and plainly revealed their enthusiasm and support for the coming NWOrder. MANY "elites" [Satan's hi-level minions] spoke likewise.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Thailand is the one and only nation that will not become a province of the world
government.   Thailand will be a very unique significant way Jesus will “bare His holy arm in the eyes of all the nations,...."  Thailand will be Jesus's "burning bush" nation.

https://youtu.be/byxeOG_pZ1o

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,382
7 hours ago, CSB said:

I have yet seen UN troops on the streets but that don't mean that they are not already here ...

They have already been here for a few years now, but they are more or less in hiding while remaining on base. They're just waiting to be called into action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tengu    124
14 minutes ago, Hung Likable said:

If UN troops come to the USA we'll all need our guns and ammo to protect our kids from the UN pedos.

I have a feeling it won't be the U.N. I think we will be fighting fellow Americans. I can see the U.N. coming in to play clean up after the major fighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×