Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
phxsparks

Arizona daycare workers arrested over sex toy video

phxsparks    685

With all of the lurid provocative sh*t we see in news stories as of late; this one is memorable.

By Fox 10 Phoenix, Fox News

Police have arrested three women, in connection to an explicit video shot at a Chandler daycare center.

On Wednesday afternoon, Chandler Police said 25-year-old Gabriella Del Carmen Garcia and 24-year-old Fatina Sawyer are in custody, in connection with a video that shows a woman using a sex toy at the Superkids Daycare Center located near Alma School and Warner Roads.

All of the perverse details are right herehttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/11/arizona-daycare-workers-arrested-over-sex-toy-video.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fmost-popular+(Internal+-+Most+Popular+Content)

<snippet> Less than 50%

This kind of stuff is for the boudoir.  Don't be doing the nasty around work!  Sheesh.

And what's up with making a video of it?

Were they going to sell the video on the internet and use the money to buy diapers and baby formula?

It occurred to me that these people should each be receiving an award as 'Moron of The Month'.

:Meme-Vector-PNG-180x180:

Edited by phxsparks
  • WTF 1

Ukshep    16,969
5 hours ago, phxsparks said:

With all of the lurid provocative sh*t we see in news stories as of late; this one is memorable.

By Fox 10 Phoenix, Fox News

Police have arrested three women, in connection to an explicit video shot at a Chandler daycare center.

On Wednesday afternoon, Chandler Police said 25-year-old Gabriella Del Carmen Garcia and 24-year-old Fatina Sawyer are in custody, in connection with a video that shows a woman using a sex toy at the Superkids Daycare Center located near Alma School and Warner Roads.

All of the perverse details are right herehttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/11/arizona-daycare-workers-arrested-over-sex-toy-video.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fmost-popular+(Internal+-+Most+Popular+Content)

<snippet> Less than 50%

This kind of stuff is for the boudoir.  Don't be doing the nasty around work!  Sheesh.

And what's up with making a video of it?

Were they going to sell the video on the internet and use the money to buy diapers and baby formula?

It occurred to me that these people should each be receiving an award as 'Moron of The Month'.

:Meme-Vector-PNG-180x180:

One good thing about this story. No children were involved in the video itself? Right? That's about the only good thing. Could have been a very different story!

• Like 1

apache54    4,145
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

One good thing about this story. No children were involved in the video itself? Right? That's about the only good thing. Could have been a very different story!

they were saving that one for later, only a pervert would even think of making a vid, in a daycare center, so you know what they were planning!!

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,969
18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

they were saving that one for later, only a pervert would even think of making a vid, in a daycare center, so you know what they were planning!!

I'm not so sure they would have planned that. Mainly because a lot of people in the world now just don't care about where they are. And common decency. They will do anything. Anywhere. And not even realize it's wrong. This paradigm sucks. Maybe I can peddle it faster onto something more appealing. 1000 years of peace anyone?

apache54    4,145
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not so sure they would have planned that. Mainly because a lot of people in the world now just don't care about where they are. And common decency. They will do anything. Anywhere. And not even realize it's wrong. This paradigm sucks. Maybe I can peddle it faster onto something more appealing. 1000 years of peace anyone?

Your more trusting  of humanity than I am!! LOL

Ukshep    16,969
10 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Your more trusting  of humanity than I am!! LOL

That's the thing. No need to trust when you are with the spiritually awakened. You just know! Endless vacuums of emotions sucking and pulling out of screens with intention. Very easy to move like fluid around those you dislike when you know how. It's as if you do not exist.

But I think in the future trust will be something that is established young and with all. And it will never be broken. People can reach a point in enough numbers to change thinking of all life on this planet forever. We're just getting the engine to change started is all.

You know if there is one thing I do trust about humanity. It's that somewhere out there you can always count on at least 1 person to change the world. To see what the millions of others missed. Free radicals are in every group however.

Ah I love this planet now. Full range of emotions you will go through. But there is one that they won't want you to ascend to. That is shedding as I call it. You break from it all and all of your emotions blend into one. You become something else. Something that is seen as powerful to normal folks. The kinds of people that are seeked by the evil ones.

Blueprints on a random forum post. 2117 - Archived in the future. *waves at future people reading the great works of shep* Named: The accidental philosopher. Bah that seems to specific. Think awesome in magical wonderful ways BUT it's all accidental and comes from a place of ultimate love, I take no credit. The universe and god do.

Look how drawn out I am making all of this. I am writing essays today apparently!

phxsparks    685
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

^^ This

RIGHT.thumb.jpg.4f6740cbc282b5a639b52aedd8ca7ce2.jpg

I am here in my former hometown, Phoenix, for a temporary stay over and saw this on the news this morning. Unbelievable! However, not surprising (it's getting worse folks). Just another typical news day in this hot, twisted big city. Can't wait to get back to the mountains and the snow (the snow slows the mental midgets down)! Leave it all behind.

• Like 1