Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dr. Evil

Retired military surgeon says Vegas gunshot injuries are faked

Cinnamon    22,834
1 minute ago, King Candy said:

Look at 6. You see a V13? Victim 13 and there is blood stains all over that spot.

Should there be lots of that in those photos? Not just one? 59 people and in all those shots, that's it? 

askakido    329
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Should there be lots of that in those photos? Not just one? 59 people and in all those shots, that's it? 

Really not many photos at all in the small collection of photos.  I saw a V but not a V13... but that's just me.

King Candy    29

Dont know not there. From looking at one of the main pictures released of the west field closest to the stage would probably have the most. That seems to were Paddocks bullets did the most damage.

Edited by King Candy

Dr. Evil    1,644

Unchained@SA    340

At this stage of the "show" I have a feeling that this shootings were part of a bigger plan for that evening.

Shots at fuel tankers, shots at airport, shots at different hotels, shots from different floors, security personnel shot....and and and.

Some how the plan did not go as they hoped. Some one almost blocked it.

I have this nagging feeling between my shoulder blades that the ppl in Vegas can count themselves lucky that only 50+ ppl died. If this plan went the way it was supposed the death toll would have been in the hundreds. 

nemo    139

Inconsistencies between the official narrative, eyewitness accounts and the available physical evidence tell me all is not as it appears in this land of Oz.

londonorchar    435
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I never said it didn't, I said the exact opposite. Whatever is going on here, they cannot tell the truth. That is my gut feeling about this one, just like with 9/11.  Still nothing but bs.  However, even thought it's been 16 years since 9/11, it's always in the back of my mind since I know what they accomplished with that (Patriot Act and huge security industrial complex) and I know a lot of others.  This has the same feel. 

I was just adding my 2 cents to the subject, not disputing any statements by anyone....  :D

grav    565

When I saw the thing on tv, my first impression was that it looked staged. You only need a handful of people to yell fire in a crowded theater to get the desired effect. I reckon it will be forgotten before you know it, just like Sandy Hook, Columbine, and other manipulated events. Let's see, if a real SHTF scenario doesn't happen soon, a new terror show will appear when? Before Christmas? At a Thanksgiving parade? Is Halloween to soon for them to set up another shooting -- with weapons that are hard to purchase, necessitating the required paperwork, and not cause the feds to inquire why you need military-grade weapons? This was a stunt.

COBO Member    3,344
4 hours ago, Unchained@SA said:

Some how the plan did not go as they hoped. Some one almost blocked it.

I have this nagging feeling between my shoulder blades that the ppl in Vegas can count themselves lucky that only 50+ ppl died. If this plan went the way it was supposed the death toll would have been in the hundreds. 

There's more than a bit of speculation that this was "plan B". Much like the EQ off the SC coast a few years back.

levinyl    22
8 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=159197

This is what those girls are supposed to have gone through a coupla days previous. A real high velocity gunshot wound to the leg. 

Im calling BS on this ! There are many types of bullet wounds - depends on so many factors - Yes there are some things that dont add up about the shooting but this many crowd actors? How can so many actors be used in these events and not one person comes out to tell the truth?!

Edited by levinyl
  • Like 1

apache54    4,836
17 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I haven't had a chance to check out Steele, I will when I get a chance. Mixing two plans of execution confuses things a lot. 

That is what they are doing playing both sides against the middle!! all they want is to get more gun control bills passed from this, that was the objective and appears to be working!!