Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dr. Evil

Retired military surgeon says Vegas gunshot injuries are faked

Siddrix    1,017
24 minutes ago, askakido said:

Pure ballistics will show that bullets do loose velocity and momentum and those rounds are not going through micro-gravity.

Btw, the way there is yet no proof that Paddock even fired a weapon.. no forensics of such scope has been released by the governments involved in investigation this thing so far.  Where are the 'official' reports of even so much as gun-powder flash to his own face and hands?  Not released at the very minimum, so far.  

Those guns in the pic's look a little too clean if you know what I mean. Granted the fact that he didn't fire every single one.

Edited by Siddrix

Picklesnout    544

New timeline, coming out on Friday. They have yet to complete processing and release going over the concert scene, from what I saw. I am waiting for some good answers. You know we are going to go over it all again anyway.

King Candy    29
3 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Those guns in the pic's look a little too clean if you know what I mean. Granted the fact that he didn't fire every single one.

Making an assumption.

King Candy    29
5 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

New press conference Friday. They have yet to complete processing and release going over the concert scene, from what I saw. I am waiting for some good answers. You know we are going to go over it all again anyway.

Corrected, but yes I'm also waiting to see what they release. I hoping for either names of other accomplices that may have helped the planning  or security footage.

Edited by King Candy

who knows    424
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I never said it didn't, I said the exact opposite. Whatever is going on here, they cannot tell the truth. That is my gut feeling about this one, just like with 9/11.  Still nothing but bs.  However, even thought it's been 16 years since 9/11, it's always in the back of my mind since I know what they accomplished with that (Patriot Act and huge security industrial complex) and I know a lot of others.  This has the same feel. 

Yep.

askakido    329
23 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Remember, tell a lie, make it a big one, keep repeating it and the people will eventually believe it!

The best lies are in fact the Little One.. the little lies, and having been accepted as fact or truth by many people, even more little lies are advanced into the mix, here a little there a little, a lie of principle, a lie of precept, a lie of adding a word, omitting a word, altering a word.

One a certain critical mass of little lies have been accept hook, line, and sinker, then one is ready to bring for The Big Lie because the increasing delusions have been accepted.  This is the mystery of iniquity.

Edited by askakido

askakido    329
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I agree this needs to be checked out and the info given to the public. I assumed it was stage hands that the bands knew handling all of that stuff, like sound and lighting.  Or did they hire some extras when they got there that they didn't know?  

Good question.

Cinnamon    22,834
26 minutes ago, King Candy said:

The FBI is working on it. Some pictures from a Google search.

Aftermath 1

Aftermath 2

Aftermath 3

Aftermath 4

Aftermath 5

Aftermath 6

I looked at the pictures. Isn't it odd that there are no chalk or spray marks to show where the dead victims were laying? And I see no evidence of massive bleeding and pools of blood in any of the pictures. Should there not be some dark spots on the ground from all of that? 

I'm not going to keep arguing that it is or is not a hoax. I want to know if that should be there or not? 

askakido    329
25 minutes ago, King Candy said:

The FBI is working on it. Some pictures from a Google search.

Aftermath 1

Whoa.. the white buildings with the coka-cola bottle, the 'red splattered' banner across that entire side of those sets of building, in "Aftermath 1".

Cinnamon    22,834
1 minute ago, askakido said:

Whoa.. the white buildings with the coka-cola bottle, the 'red splattered' banner across that entire side of those sets of building, in "Aftermath 1".

It gave the distinct impression that it was blood from the crime scene at first glance, for me. 

King Candy    29
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I looked at the pictures. Isn't it odd that there are no chalk or spray marks to show where the dead victims were laying? And I see no evidence of massive bleeding and pools of blood in any of the pictures. Should there not be some dark spots on the ground from all of that? 

I'm not going to keep arguing that it is or is not a hoax. I want to know if that should be there or not? 

Look at 6. You see a V13? Victim 13 and there is blood stains all over that spot.