Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Dr. Evil

Retired military surgeon says Vegas gunshot injuries are faked

Manfromoz    9

I've just read an interview with a trauma surgeon at the Sunset Hospital in Vegas, he talks about treating and then discharging patients with gunshot wounds to the head. Really? You get shot in the head with a high powered MG and they fix that and send you home that night? Sounds like bs. Also didn't hear more than 500 people screaming in pain on any of the videos. Shoot me in the leg with a machine gun and I'm gonna scream my guts out.

• Like 3

Tarmalen    1,165
5 minutes ago, Manfromoz said:

I've just read an interview with a trauma surgeon at the Sunset Hospital in Vegas, he talks about treating and then discharging patients with gunshot wounds to the head. Really? You get shot in the head with a high powered MG and they fix that and send you home that night? Sounds like bs. Also didn't hear more than 500 people screaming in pain on any of the videos. Shoot me in the leg with a machine gun and I'm gonna scream my guts out.

Depends on the wound now doesn't it? Angle/velocity/skull density/bullet fragment all make up a list of variables.

A graze? Couple stitches. Now if a bullet breaks through the skull and enters the brain pan...doubtful they are going home....ever.

P.S. How about a link to the interview? Maybe you hit a run on sentence or a mid sentence switch.

Edited by Tarmalen
  • Like 1

King Candy    20
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Depends on the wound now doesn't it? Angle/velocity/skull density/bullet fragment all make up a list of variables.

A graze? Couple stitches. Now if a bullet breaks through the skull and enters the brain pan...doubtful they are going home....ever.

Not including handling 500+ patients all at once. They have to triage them.

Cinnamon    19,746
11 minutes ago, who knows said:

I wonder why they turned on the lights too. The only thing I can think of is they were hoping the people could see better to get out. Or someone just messed up.

Either they messed up or they wanted to light up the field for the shooter.  There's really not much in between.  Who the people were running the lights, I don't know. That needs to be looked at, too. 

• Like 1

askakido    284
23 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Gun shots from let's say a 5.56/.223 at close range will cause massive trauma wounds. But when fired from a distance they will lose velocity the further they have to travel. And the impact will be less severe and pass through if hit in the arm or leg. But they will kill you if you get hit in the head or vital organs.   What is interesting is the fact that he had guns that fired much more heavy rounds as far as bullet size than a .223 and would have killed a lot more people. But he used the gun that could sling more lead down range instead. Less kick as well, and I think that's why he used that gun instead.

Pure ballistics will show that bullets do loose velocity and momentum and those rounds are not going through micro-gravity.

Btw, the way there is yet no proof that Paddock even fired a weapon.. no forensics of such scope has been released by the governments involved in investigation this thing so far.  Where are the 'official' reports of even so much as gun-powder flash to his own face and hands?  Not released at the very minimum, so far.  

Edited by askakido
  • Like 1

askakido    284
20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The number of incidences of weird are astonishing, lights on the crowd during shooting, lights off when trying to assess injuries and fatalities. (Fog of panic and didn't know what to do?)  I 'd have done the opposite. Darkness is always an advantage to a victim when being stalked by a killer, not having a spotlight put on them. Whether it was a mistake or what, that was one of the biggest things that happened that as far as strange.

Emphasis by me.  An I agree complete with that bold-ed part.

Manfromoz    9
10 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

P.S. How about a link to the interview? Maybe you hit a run on sentence or a mid sentence switch.

Yeah sorry, don't know how to post the link on my phone. The article was on slate.com and sounds a lot like bs. Perhaps the shooting was real and they are just inflating the numbers, but I'd have to see actual bullet wounds to be convinced. 

londonorchar    203
59 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Since I have recently begun to feel like I'm part of a govt/Luciferian run simulation... 

Anyway, Paul Craig Roberts has always been able to cut through the drama and go straight for facts. It was another person claiming authority and experience.  I was trying to look objectively at the people. If they are actors... and that does not mean people did not die or get injured... it could mean that a whole lot more dead people have not been publicized yet and I also think that when the truth about whoever did this comes out... they really can't let that happen?  

My friend says an acquaintance of mine was there and saw a woman shot through the eye and saw brain splatter. 

In my objectivity, I did see tears and emotions on the girl's faces.  As opposed to wax figurines with a smile etched on all their faces in other events. And the man was also crying.  Maybe they're getting better actors or better at PR. They had been treated supposedly, they were not laying in the Paddock anymore.

I believe people died and there's a secret that's so big it'll ruin them if it comes out. So all the stops are being pulled out, or rather plugs are frantically being shoved into this sinking ship. 

I don't know what is really going on.  If we want to know, then we need to do some real sleuthing, like finding public records of these dead people that are named and talk to their neighbor or relatives. Or visit them in the hospital. Do they keep crisis actors in the hospital or let them go home after the news push? 

A mass shooting did occur!  People did die and people were wounded!  The questions needing real answers are this, #1, who did the shooting? #2 What was the motive?

I suspect we the people will not get the truthful answers to these two questions!  This has the earmarks of another 9/11 debacle in which lies upon lies are told, draconian legislation is enacted and over time people will simply lose interest!

Remember, tell a lie, make it a big one, keep repeating it and the people will eventually believe it!

askakido    284
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Either they messed up or they wanted to light up the field for the shooter.  There's really not much in between.  Who the people were running the lights, I don't know. That needs to be looked at, too. 

For that matter, who were the Sound System people involved, how was the audio of the concert itself before, during, and after the ping & gun shots?  Who has the master "tape" of the sound system recording?  Such questions seldom get asked and usually end up falling to the ground like dead leaves to be blown away in the wind.

King Candy    20
27 minutes ago, askakido said:

Notice the missing "bullets"?  Allegedly somewhere are round 1,500 to 1,700 rounds of various types of ammo was fired off... and so far no reports of a single car, fence, tent, those 'cattle chutes' (covered of course with canvas, or tarps around the frames), no cabling, no concert lights and other lights in the arena, baggage, and many other types if items -- no reports of Bullet marks, and so far no reports of what would have been lots and lots of lead bullets in the ground and pavements.  

Is seems much that has alleged have been assumed to have been investigated is not being released by the police, the county sheriff's office, the State Police, and the FBI to the Public.  

Where are all the photos of the Forensic makers and such covering the entire venue?  Seems lots like the 'investigation' of the physical aspects of the WTC after the buildings came down late that day of Sep. 11th, 2001.  Why?

Where are the bullets in things -- and not just 'people'?

The FBI is working on it. Some pictures from a Google search.

Aftermath 1

Aftermath 2

Aftermath 3

Aftermath 4

Aftermath 5

Aftermath 6

Cinnamon    19,746
3 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

A mass shooting did occur!  People did die and people were wounded!  The questions needing real answers are this, #1, who did the shooting? #2 What was the motive?

I suspect we the people will not get the truthful answers to these two questions!  This has the earmarks of another 9/11 debacle in which lies upon lies are told, draconian legislation is enacted and over time people will simply lose interest!

Remember, tell a lie, make it a big one, keep repeating it and the people will eventually believe it!

I never said it didn't, I said the exact opposite. Whatever is going on here, they cannot tell the truth. That is my gut feeling about this one, just like with 9/11.  Still nothing but bs.  However, even thought it's been 16 years since 9/11, it's always in the back of my mind since I know what they accomplished with that (Patriot Act and huge security industrial complex) and I know a lot of others.  This has the same feel. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    19,746
4 minutes ago, askakido said:

For that matter, who were the Sound System people involved, how was the audio of the concert itself before, during, and after the ping & gun shots?  Who has the master "tape" of the sound system recording?  Such questions seldom get asked and usually end up falling to the ground like dead leaves to be blown away in the wind.

I agree this needs to be checked out and the info given to the public. I assumed it was stage hands that the bands knew handling all of that stuff, like sound and lighting.  Or did they hire some extras when they got there that they didn't know?