Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dr. Evil

Retired military surgeon says Vegas gunshot injuries are faked

Tarmalen    1,297
12 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

refuse to accept

Pretty much yes....unless you are going to sit there and say 22,000 people are in on it?

Might as well throw in the doctors, fireman, and police while we are at it.

f**k why not throw me in too for good measure.

• Like 2

Siddrix    1,017

Gun shots from let's say a 5.56/.223 at close range will cause massive trauma wounds. But when fired from a distance they will lose velocity the further they have to travel. And the impact will be less severe and pass through if hit in the arm or leg. But they will kill you if you get hit in the head or vital organs.   What is interesting is the fact that he had guns that fired much more heavy rounds as far as bullet size than a .223 and would have killed a lot more people. But he used the gun that could sling more lead down range instead. Less kick as well, and I think that's why he used that gun instead.

• Like 1

Tarmalen    1,297
6 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

does that mean the official story is true?

Nobody said we believed the official story...but to call this a hoax is flat out ignorant.

King Candy    29
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Nobody said we believed the official story...but to call this a hoax is flat out ignorant.

Yup!

Erudite One    620
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

No one said it was a hoax either. Some are only hearing what they want to hear. In this thread, folks have said it is a combination of different players, narratives & desired outcomes.

The story is literally changing every single day by mainstream media outlets alone. Every. Day.

Does that mean parts of the story are a hoax? Think about it.

Edited by Erudite One
  • Like 2

Tarmalen    1,297
Just now, Erudite One said:

No one said it was a hoax either. Some are only hearing what they want to hear. In this thread, folks have said it is a combination of different players, narratives & desired outcomes.

The story is literally changing every single day by mainstream media outlets alone. Every. Day.

I am well aware of all the latest CT surrounding this event.

I don't post them as they are shifting left and right while trying to uncover the truth.

askakido    329

Notice the missing "bullets"?  Allegedly somewhere are round 1,500 to 1,700 rounds of various types of ammo was fired off... and so far no reports of a single car, fence, tent, those 'cattle chutes' (covered of course with canvas, or tarps around the frames), no cabling, no concert lights and other lights in the arena, baggage, and many other types if items -- no reports of Bullet marks, and so far no reports of what would have been lots and lots of lead bullets in the ground and pavements.  

Is seems much that has alleged have been assumed to have been investigated is not being released by the police, the county sheriff's office, the State Police, and the FBI to the Public.  

Where are all the photos of the Forensic makers and such covering the entire venue?  Seems lots like the 'investigation' of the physical aspects of the WTC after the buildings came down late that day of Sep. 11th, 2001.  Why?

Where are the bullets in things -- and not just 'people'?

• Like 3

Cinnamon    22,834

The story stinks, the timelines stink, the likelihood of a Patsy is there. Is there a consensus that there were more than 1 shooter?  There's no video, no 9/11 calls or desk calls about 200 bullets being sprayed from the room into the hallway. Seems like the only cams that worked that night were Paddock's.  Show them to us now. If there's a lone nut doing this as they say, then they can release anything they want and there's no liability.  

The number of incidences of weird are astonishing, lights on the crowd during shooting, lights off when trying to assess injuries and fatalities. (Fog of panic and didn't know what to do?)  I 'd have done the opposite. Darkness is always an advantage to a victim when being stalked by a killer, not having a spotlight put on them. Whether it was a mistake or what, that was one of the biggest things that happened that as far as strange.

• Like 1

who knows    424
20 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

What I don't get is why people refuse to accept it could be faked even in the face of video evidence like the two above.

I mean regardless of whether or not this guy really is an ex-mil surgeon, what he says does make sense, those girls apparently according to the story did indeed suffer high velocity rounds in the hip, shoulder, lung and leg, yet here they are, happy as larry. Whereas the real surgery in the vid below shows what really happens, and we're supposed to believe a mild bandage is sufficient to cover those wounds off, some of which weren't in the leg, but in much more serious spots, a couple of mere days previous?

C'mon.

If they are healthy it would go better. Also 59 died and I do not know if there were 59 bodies laying there so I take it some died at the hospital.

Erudite One    620
Just now, Tarmalen said:

I am well aware of all the latest CT surrounding this event.

I don't post them as they are shifting left and right while trying to uncover the truth.

Well then stay out of the way for those who are trying to uncover the truth. Obviously you don't care about it.

• Like 1

who knows    424
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The story stinks, the timelines stink, the likelihood of a Patsy is there. Is there a consensus that there were more than 1 shooter?  There's no video, no 9/11 calls or desk calls about 200 bullets being sprayed from the room into the hallway. Seems like the only cams that worked that night were Paddock's.  Show them to us now. If there's a lone nut doing this as they say, then they can release anything they want and there's no liability.  

The number of incidences of weird are astonishing, lights on the crowd during shooting, lights off when trying to assess injuries and fatalities. (Fog of panic and didn't know what to do?)  I 'd have done the opposite. Darkness is always an advantage to a victim when being stalked by a killer, not having a spotlight put on them. Whether it was a mistake or what, that was one of the biggest things that happened that as far as strange.

I wonder why they turned on the lights too. The only thing I can think of is they were hoping the people could see better to get out. Or someone just messed up.

Tarmalen    1,297
Just now, Erudite One said:

Well then stay out of the way for those who are trying to uncover the truth. Obviously you don't care about it.

I will speak up when I feel like it. You don't like it tough shit. 

How about you go look into the latest CT surrounding the guard and get back to me. At least 4 versions so far...go ahead...lay it all out there like it's absolute truth.