Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Dr. Evil

Retired military surgeon says Vegas gunshot injuries are faked

Dr. Evil    1,366

“I am a retired general surgeon, and when younger served in a number of military hospitals in Asia and the Middle East, and I can assure you, few would have had such extensive experience in treating bullet wounds as I. Unless you’ve actually seen bullet wounds from a clinical perspective from high powered weapons they claim were used in the shooting, it is hard to appreciate the extent that the mainstream media are plainly lying.

“Most of these military style weapons now shoot high velocity bullets above 3000 f.p.s. muzzle velocity and when these bullets strike a human body they often cause the bullet to yaw (or tumble) and fragment into about a dozen pieces of various sizes thus creating wounds way out of proportion to the calibre size. Often these wounds are so devastating many have considered the modern M16 type assault rifle rounds (and other similar type of rounds) to be inhuman. Most media sources claim the victims were hit at a range of about 500 meters. To use the U.S military M16 assault rifle as an example. It uses 5.56 x 45 mm high velocity, flat trajectory cartridges giving it an effective range of about 200 meters, but with now more common M855 cartridges and heavier projectiles this is increased to 600 meters, with the bullet being lethal to over 3000 yards or 2700 meters. The M855 round produces massive wounding effects. After about 200 yards, as the velocity declines the projectile is less likely to fragment when it strikes the target, but it still does a huge amount of damage, way above wounds delivered from a regular hand gun for example.

“So with this knowledge in mind, I have now viewed most of the mainstream media reports on YouTube of the victims in hospital and I can assure you they are all actors and not one of these people is a legitimate patient. Being shot with a high-powered weapon and struck with a high velocity bullet is a very trumatic experience and indeed more patients routinely die from the trauma rather than the wound itself. Yet all these patients being interviewed in bed are not surrounded with emergency care diagnostic equipment at all, are looking completely normal, relaxed and comfortable. This is not how patients feel one or two days after being shot with a high-powered assault weapon I can assure you and even if its only in the leg it is still serious...

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=159197

This is what those girls are supposed to have gone through a coupla days previous. A real high velocity gunshot wound to the leg. 

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,366
2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Not even going to entertain this with a response.

What's that supposed to mean?

Cinnamon    19,692

Since I have recently begun to feel like I'm part of a govt/Luciferian run simulation... 

Anyway, Paul Craig Roberts has always been able to cut through the drama and go straight for facts. It was another person claiming authority and experience.  I was trying to look objectively at the people. If they are actors... and that does not mean people did not die or get injured... it could mean that a whole lot more dead people have not been publicized yet and I also think that when the truth about whoever did this comes out... they really can't let that happen?  

My friend says an acquaintance of mine was there and saw a woman shot through the eye and saw brain splatter. 

In my objectivity, I did see tears and emotions on the girl's faces.  As opposed to wax figurines with a smile etched on all their faces in other events. And the man was also crying.  Maybe they're getting better actors or better at PR. They had been treated supposedly, they were not laying in the Paddock anymore.

I believe people died and there's a secret that's so big it'll ruin them if it comes out. So all the stops are being pulled out, or rather plugs are frantically being shoved into this sinking ship. 

I don't know what is really going on.  If we want to know, then we need to do some real sleuthing, like finding public records of these dead people that are named and talk to their neighbor or relatives. Or visit them in the hospital. Do they keep crisis actors in the hospital or let them go home after the news push? 

• Like 2

Dr. Evil    1,366

Yeah I think people died too, my money at this point is on Steele's hybrid theory - it was a drill with crisis actors plus there was a real live element to it with real ammo and real death. These guys here however are obviously from the crisis actor unit. 

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

King Candy    16

What I don't get is why people have to think it was faked. Why in the world would "they" go through all the work of fake blood, fake bodies, fake actors? When all they have to do is real fkn damage? You want it as real as possible! There is no sense in faking any of it.

On another note. Its real hard to take any information factual from conspiracy people and conspiracy websites. I catch fake sites all the time. Why would you inject false data into your theory?

Cinnamon    19,692
6 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yeah I think people died too, my money at this point is on Steele's hybrid theory - it was a drill with crisis actors plus there was a real live element to it with real ammo and real death. These guys here however are obviously from the crisis actor unit. 

I haven't had a chance to check out Steele, I will when I get a chance. Mixing two plans of execution confuses things a lot. 

Dr. Evil    1,366
5 minutes ago, King Candy said:

What I don't get is why people have to think it was faked. Why in the world would "they" go through all the work of fake blood, fake bodies, fake actors? When all they have to do is real fkn damage? You want it as real as possible! There is no sense in faking any of it.

On another note. Its real hard to take any information factual from conspiracy people and conspiracy websites. I catch fake sites all the time. Why would you inject false data into your theory?

What I don't get is why people refuse to accept it could be faked even in the face of video evidence like the two above.

I mean regardless of whether or not this guy really is an ex-mil surgeon, what he says does make sense, those girls apparently according to the story did indeed suffer high velocity rounds in the hip, shoulder, lung and leg, yet here they are, happy as larry. Whereas the real surgery in the vid below shows what really happens, and we're supposed to believe a mild bandage is sufficient to cover those wounds off, some of which weren't in the leg, but in much more serious spots, a couple of mere days previous?

C'mon.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,366
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I haven't had a chance to check out Steele, I will when I get a chance. Mixing two plans of execution confuses things a lot. 

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/10/robert-steele-las-vegas-false-flag-treason-most-foul-sheldon-adelson-michael-chertoff-central-to-largest-griftopia-zionist-two-party-tyranny-scam/

Erudite One    500

All I know is I was in a motorcycle accident at the end of June, I broke my leg & had to have metal plate put in my knee.

I was NOT laughing or giggling or smiling out of that surgery. I had nerve blockers, morphine -- you name it. I was still a miserable bat for days after that.

I am still not back to my old self. You will never be the same (physically) after something like that.

If I was shot multiple times & with what happened that night in vegas -- they do NOT seem traumatized at ALL. The two girls in that first video that is. They should both be traumatized as hell, at least the one in the bed.

It is just SO fishy -- why is that so hard for people to accept the official story is horse manure?

Just because 9/11 had citizens and even firemen die -- does that mean the official story is true?

Ab-so-f*cking-lutely NOT.

Edited by Erudite One
  • Like 1

The rounds were high velocity...But then there is the guy on tape saying there is a different gun by the sounds he was hearing.

A lot of low wounds on the video...I think most of these were ricochets or went through somebody before the round penetrated them.

Also never forget the morphine...I bet they juiced them all up before the camera was let in.

King Candy    16
7 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

What I don't get is why people refuse to accept it could be faked even in the face of video evidence like the two above.

I mean regardless of whether or not this guy really is an ex-mil surgeon, what he says does make sense, those girls apparently according to the story did indeed suffer high velocity rounds in the hip, shoulder, lung and leg, yet here they are, happy as larry. Whereas the real surgery in the vid below shows what really happens, and we're supposed to believe a mild bandage is sufficient to cover those wounds off, some of which weren't in the leg, but in much more serious spots?

C'mon.

Sorry, when a conspiracy theorist creates an article and has no source but a a guy names Jack, then he looses his credibility. For all you know Paul Craig Roberts is just creating another news story for people to click. Regardless of the agenda or outcome of the event, people will monetize on it.

• Like 1